Rossi may struggle with F1

Valentino Rossi is the most talented sportsman in the world. He has shown this by winning every single championship possible in the MotoGP series. On top of that, he has proved himself by winning the championship in MotoGP again using an inferior bike. Michael Schumacher is a fast racer who always had the best car. He has acheived a lot, but Rossi is only a marginally down on his lap times in his F1 car NOW, never mind in a year or two...

It's kind of like Wimpy saying to McDonalds "The Big Mac? Who'll want to eat that?"

and on top of everything wallynufc said..he also came second on a rally right after mcrae...rossi is amazing n on top of that crazy too jsut seeing him drive his bike ..lol he's nuts but awesome!...i hope he does come to f1 and especially ferrari :D

I think Rossie will do just fine if he makes the switch. He won't be winning the championship for the first 2 years or so but after thathe might be great!

^the deal with Camel is only for one season, Rossi has one more year on his contract also.

Dunno how big a factor the sponsorship will be, as most of the advertising is banned in both MotoGP and F1 at most circuits.

• 3 weeks later...

I think he will not succeed.

F1 is very tricky, look how many Indy drivers tried to go to F1 and failed.

Anyway, good luck to him.

Not all of them do though, look at Montoya he has been like a breath of fresh air to F1 with all his duels.

I disagree with all those who think Schumacher is scared of Rossi. MS is a fantastic driver and having the best car only supplemented him. He has nothing to prove. Besides, his time in F1 is nearly up.

But Rossi will do well with a couple of years under his belt. He has great ability. If it doesn't work out, he can always go back to MotoGP.