Arsenal Spank Boro 7-0

Well Arsenal spank Boro 7-0 Henry getting a hatrick, Mclaren must be on his way out.

Boro not won since beating Man U 4-1 at the riverside in November 2005.

Man U losing 3-1 to City.

So how did your team do today?

Come on you Gunners :whistle:

Harry Kewell also scored his first Premiership goal for the Reds as Liverpool went on to beat Tottenham Hotspur 1-0. GO REDS!

By the way, I watched the Arsenal vs. Boro game and Boro was pathetic. Steve McClaren deserves a sacking.

It's good to see Kewell regaining jis touch. It was brilliant to watch him, even if he does play for Liverpool.

Can't believe Man U lost, to City of all teams. Good goal from Ruud though.

It's a shame about Man Utd, they seem to be up and down at the moment. I think Man Utd will take 3rd in the Premiership, with Arsenal 4th or 5th. Liverpool will finish 2nd I think, they're doing well. It will be interesting to see what other signings are made before the end of January.

Well done Arsenal for putting 7 past Boro. My team (Blackburn Rovers) drew 0-0 with Bolton yesterday but I was still happy as Man Utd got beat by City 3-1

Arsenal were awesome, I don't know how much difference it would have made if boro had fielded their full strength side!

It made me laugh after the game when McClaren said it was a good experience for his young players and they're the future!

Harry Kewell also scored his first Premiership goal for the Reds as Liverpool went on to beat Tottenham Hotspur 1-0. GO REDS!

By the way, I watched the Arsenal vs. Boro game and Boro was pathetic. Steve McClaren deserves a sacking.

Kewell has scored lots for Liverpool, espcially when he had just signed for Liverpool and was injury free. I think he scored against Boro last season, but the last time he scored at Anfield was in November 2003. Remember when he scored against Everton as well :p?

I'm pleased with Liverpool's result today, 1 points behind Manure with 2 games in hand... :whistle:

Henry was out of this world yesterday, a joy to watch :o :woot: