[release] FlyakiteOSX v3.0

sorry mates

i'm new new

the pack than can i download , Will it transform my xp in a mac os x ??? very graphic elements , windows and so on....

but does it need a lot of ram resource?

the website is AWESOME , never seen a website like this , really awesome!!!!

PS. i hope to not mistake topic

well, i fell on love with it on first sight, downloaded it, and after i installed, my system wouldnt start. i tried the restor command, didnt work. then tried reinstalling widows, didnt work. finally had to install a fresh copy on the other hard disk.

i take all the blame for this, since i have a feeling that the tweaks i had done to the system might have confused the install. but i just wished that it gave me a warning :(

and how come the resotre feature didnt work?

thanks, still is a great softy i believe

It did give you multiple warnings, your ignorance to read does not negate the fact that he put multiple warning in this thread, on the site, and in the installer.

• 4 weeks later...

well after waiting for a month for v3.1 that he said he will be releasing, now it became a v3.5 release, from the changelog located at his site i think its a very good update even though it was a long wait. its coming soon. its like firefox version hehe took along while to release the 1.5 hehe.