Super Bowl Prediction

Who's the 2005-2006 Champ?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who you are cheering for? (your heart)

• Pittsburgh
    • Denver
    • Carolina
    • Seattle
  2. 2. Who you think will win? (your brain)

• Pittsburgh
    • Denver
    • Carolina
    • Seattle

Please don't make this a flame thread...I am just wondering what the Neowin picks are.

Incase the two poles are confusing,

First pole pick = "your team" i.e. if you live in Pittsburgh you will probable pick Pittsburgh

Second pole pick = the team you think most likely to win i.e. if you were betting money...so even a person living in Pittsburgh who chose Pittsburgh for pole #1 could choose another team for pole #2

The two obvious teams. Come on! Pitt's on a role, no way Jake "The Mistake" Plummer will be able to beat Pitt's secondary. I pick Seattle though, been cheering for them since the days of Warren Moon.

Definitely cheering for Seattle. My brain isn't sure, but leans towards Denver.

Pitt's on a role [sic], no way Jake "The Mistake" Plummer will be able to beat Pitt's secondary.

I'm guessing you haven't watched the NFL for the last 4 seasons.

I've always been a Broncos fan, but I didn't expect more than ten wins out of them this season. They've been a nonstop pleasant surprise for me since the second game of the season. I know Pitt is a tough game (especially after beating the Superbowl favorites on the road), but I'm still picking my Broncos to win.

Plus, I don't know if the game against Indy was the real deal or not; they're only 1-3 in their last four games. I don't mean to take anything from the Steelers (they've been playing some HOT football the last few weeks), but I'm not so sure Indy wasn't on a skid to start with.

Plus, I don't know if the game against Indy was the real deal or not; they're only 1-3 in their last four games. I don't mean to take anything from the Steelers (they've been playing some HOT football the last few weeks), but I'm not so sure Indy wasn't on a skid to start with.

Indy was on a skid because they weren't trying to win after the loss to SD. The loss to Seattle was meaningless for both teams and starters didn't play much.

I am going for Denver but after looking at the pole it looks like the real super bowl champ might be decided this weekend between Carolina and Seattle, should be an awsome game :yes:

ANYONE BUT CAROLINA! OOOO I HATE THOSE PANTHERS! :@

Oh wait, no, sorry, that's wrong, on second thought I DO want the Panthers to win :laugh:

Actually, here is how I look at it. I think Chicago was a more difficult opponent for us than Seattle will be. Does that mean I think the game will be easy? Not a chance, it's still going to be a very good game, but I honestly think Chicago was the hardest team we were going to face. That said, if I put us into the Superbowl, I think our opponent will be Pittsburgh, and I feel MUCH more hopeful with them than I did when I thought we might be playing Indianapolis. Honestly, I think we have a good chance, or at least a much better chance than we did in 2003. I can't wait :D

Carolina is a little inconsistent at times, but I think the playoffs are forcing them to stay focused. Assuming they are playing at 100%, I think they are the team to beat. So that said, I'm going for a Carolina vs Pittsburgh Super Bowl, and I think Carolina can win it. Carolina on both votes for me :)

Seattle all the way, my boy shaun alexander is going to run all over carolina!

Haha, that's one of the few things that I feel very confident WILL NOT happen. Good luck with it though. The last two teams we played (both strong running teams) didn't even get a total of 150 yards combined.

Edited by Betaz

The SuperBowl will be = Pittsburgh vs. Seattle

I would like to see Seattle win it, just because they have never attended the SuperBowl before much less won it.

But Pittsburgh is tough and determined.

The thing is, most of the people voting in this poll are apparently picking the same team for both because they can't separate their rooting interest from their actual unbiased thoughts.

I guess if you don't have a team, you might just cheer for whoever you think will win. More likely is that people pick a team to root for, and then pick them to win.

The thing is, most of the people voting in this poll are apparently picking the same team for both because they can't separate their rooting interest from their actual unbiased thoughts.

I guess if you don't have a team, you might just cheer for whoever you think will win. More likely is that people pick a team to root for, and then pick them to win.

Humm...your right for the most part atm it looks like of the 42 people who voted 37 of them picked the same team for both. It's just when I made the pole I was like I want Denver to win....but then was thinking carolina or seattle would take it...hehe in the end I did what every one else is, voted for the team I like to win. If I could vote again I would probable go with carolina or seattle, I still can't figure out which one though, I can't wait till this weekend.