[REL] ClearONE windowblinds

@Suicide

Smashed badly? How? I've been using it since the beta, and it's looking fine here.

tray.jpg

My clock font looks nothing like that, also being black it impossible to see on dark wallpapers. It needs to be white. Also the fonts on the top of the titlebars are too small ( my documents etc ).

Edited by Gamergod

i was using version from deviant art not the beta one,

also i was using with fonts supplyed by theme, even shut down explorer exe and started again

they are smashed, and is not something wrong with me

im running win xp sp2 eng with all updates and stuff, not a noob @ skinning section

ps:

skin has no use at high resolution, im running 1280x1024 over my 17' nec lcd

its simply too small and horrible funny to use

its for 1024x7.. or belov users or freaks who sit at 10 santimeters before the screen

simply not for me, but good work nevertheless

My clock font looks nothing like that, also being black it impossible to see on dark wallpapers. It needs to be white. Also the fonts on the top of the titlebars are too small ( my documents etc ).

The clock is only black because I'm using LClock. When I use darker wallpapers I just change it accordingly.

also i was using with fonts supplyed by theme, even shut down explorer exe and started again

im running win xp sp2 eng with all updates and stuff, not a noob @ skinning section

ps:

its for 1024x7.. or belov users or freaks who sit at 10 santimeters before the screen

I'm really not quite sure what your issue is. I'm currently using the theme at 1680 x 1050 and everything looks fine, including tray icons...

The clock is only black because I'm using LClock. When I use darker wallpapers I just change it accordingly.

hah, yeah cool nice one.

Fonts still too small though on this theme. :no:

Yeah, I'm using the theme at 1920x1200, though I did resize the fonts myself. I have no systray icon problems... did you up your screen dpi to 94 or whatever instead of 72 in Windows Desktop Properties > Settings?

Yeah, I'm using the theme at 1920x1200, though I did resize the fonts myself. I have no systray icon problems... did you up your screen dpi to 94 or whatever instead of 72 in Windows Desktop Properties > Settings?

Nah dont mess with that as it resizes everything. This is the only skin that gives me a hard time reading the fonts. I am sure once he reads the feedback he will change it.

Well, I have been using this theme for a few days now, and I'm still as impressed as I was when seeing the theme the first time. The only bad thing I can find is the fact that when I'm using Messenger 8, the taskbar does not flash when i recieve new messages. Would it be possible to fix this in the next release? That would be great. I could buy Skinstudio and fix it myself, but I'm afraid I'm to lazy. :)

Well, I have been using this theme for a few days now, and I'm still as impressed as I was when seeing the theme the first time. The only bad thing I can find is the fact that when I'm using Messenger 8, the taskbar does not flash when i recieve new messages. Would it be possible to fix this in the next release? That would be great. I could buy Skinstudio and fix it myself, but I'm afraid I'm to lazy. :)

You may use free version of skinstudio

please fix that issue with tray icons

may be cause im using 48pix icons on my pc?

and some enlarged subsltyle for resolution higher then 1024x768 will be neat also

thanks

Found some other issues... if i make a menu toolbar in the taskbar, the font gets cut off, and while dragging windows, there are artifacts left behind on the scrollbars:

clipboard014av.th.jpg

ps:

I have no idea what you're talking about. I am running this theme on my two computers, one resolution is at 1280x1024 and the other one is at 1650x1050. Works fine here. And you mean 'centimeters' not 'santmeters.'