Robbie Fowler

Robbie Fowler rejoins Liverpool.

I think it's a short term loan deal.

Interesting though, if Robbie is going there, who will be leaving?

I wonder :whistle:

Manchester City's Robbie Fowler has sensationally re-signed for Liverpool.

Skysports.com reported earlier on Friday that Fowler was being strongly linked with a return to Anfield - and now the move has been completed.

Fowler has joined The Reds until the end of the season, with his City contract due to expire in the summer.

The 30-year-old bagged over 170 goals in his nine-year spell from 1992 to 2001 - and he will now get the chance to add to that tally.

The last time Fowler scored for Liverpool was a hat-trick against Leicester in October 2001 - before he signed for Leeds.

Rafa Benitez has decided the time is right to bring Fowler in, and the Spanish tactician will hope that his goalscoring expertise can rub off on the likes of Peter Crouch and Djibril Cisse - who have at times struggled to find the net on a regular basis during their time with the club.

Meanwhile, Liverpool have confirmed that Cisse was arrested earlier this week for an alleged assault on his wife Jude.

The Frenchman has picked up a subsequent caution for common assault and Benitez may now consider whether to use him for this weekend's FA Cup clash with Portsmouth.

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=35...CK+TO+LIVERPOOL

SUPERB!!! I am so happy that Robbie has Returned.

I was GUTTED when he left for dirty... DIRTY Leeds!

Hopefully he will recapture his awsome form and score 10+ for us this season :yes:

ah dam, he better not play against us on sunday.

We are having to play a striker in defence in the match only because he was impressive in the postion in reserves. Probley cause he can't score for beans

Heh. What are you basing that on?

Well Robbie Fowler owns over 100 houses, which he purchased when cheap and now each one is worth 5 times what he paid for them.

Robbie Fowler is being paid by Leeds United and Man City.

Robbie Fowler is a great finisher, a decent bloke and smart money wise.

If that makes you a tosser then I want to be a tosser like Robbie Fowler.

Well Robbie Fowler owns over 100 houses, which he purchased when cheap and now each one is worth 5 times what he paid for them.

Robbie Fowler is being paid by Leeds United and Man City.

Robbie Fowler is a great finisher, a decent bloke and smart money wise.

If that makes you a tosser then I want to be a tosser like Robbie Fowler.

I agree, I dont see how Robbie Fowler is a "tosser", sounds like the people who are saying he is are just jealous. Fowler loves Liverpool so much he would of played for Liverpool for free im sure, and the manager said he has never seen a player want to join a club so much.

Fowler is a great signing for Liverpool, the chance to bring a Liverpool legend back to the club was one that we could not afford to miss. Even if he does not play he will still give the fans a boost and provide the club with a legend who can show the other players what passion is.

Welcome home God :)

he should be starting against charlton so yay! and also, would be good to let cisse go and get in owen after newcastle go down. :p :shiftyninja:

Well he never started against Charlton (we wont mention that), but he is starting against Wigan today :)!