Us Robotics

5422.jpg5462.jpg

Today I'm going to rate this wireless router and wireless adapter.

Price :

This piece of kit is very cheap and adfordable, For the wireless router and the wireless adapter the cost for the item came to ?51. For that price i was expecting something to breakdown within 5 minutes of setup but it's been superb ever since.

Setup :>

This thing was the easiest router i had to ever install in my life, i only had 1 before so i can't really say that. That was a netgear and eurghh! Anyway, the most difficult thing about getting this to work was getting it out of the vacuum packed wrapping. There was no need for a disk for the wireless router at all, simply plug it into your ethernet modem and away you go. I was very impressed. No disk. Thats a plus for me. Take note that the security features are not enabled by default by enabling and setting a password for them wont take more than a couple of minutes.

The wireless adapter had to have a disk to install. This again was very simple to do and all it was doing was copying the drivers over. It also came with connection software if you don't like using the windows wireless connection feature. Thats done now and were now got a wireless connection.

Features :>

This router has all the needed features.

1. Firewall

2. Mac Filtering

3. Access Control

4. DMZ

5. Port Forwarding

6. Wireless security

7. UPnP

8. and much more....

All the features here work as to what there expected to do.

Performance :>

The router has no downtime ever. I had this baby running for months now and if i didn't have to shut down my computer every night this wireless connection would keep on going unlike netgear . The speed is great too. I'm getting a current speed of 54mbps and 80% strength. I'm not that far away so i would have to test it some more to see how well it goes.