February Desktops

Had to shrink my shot to meet ImageShack's file size limit--so it's not the highest quality....Very simple desktop, using Animus VS, Avedesk, TClock, ObjectDock Plus & a multitude of icons.. wallpaper by Pridef

desktop25066od.th.jpg

Hasn't changed much...

febdesksample.jpg

-WARNING- Large Pictures -WARNING-

-Clean-

-Dirty-

Can anyone suggest a wallpaper that would compliment my current desk? I've been running different color variations of the same wallpaper for more than a year now. I'm getting a little bored.

Hasn't changed much...

febdesksample.jpg

-WARNING- Large Pictures -WARNING-

-Clean-

-Dirty-

Can anyone suggest a wallpaper that would compliment my current desk? I've been running different color variations of the same wallpaper for more than a year now. I'm getting a little bored.

Very Nice & Clean setup! Where might I find that Resource/System Moniter in the lower right corner? Link please?

Aqua Refined - Graphite looks always good with Classic:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/27307749/

Nice, and I appreciate the suggestion. However, something about it just doesn't seem to flow well. Can't put my finger on it.

Any other ideas?

Very Nice & Clean setup! Where might I find that Resource/System Moniter in the lower right corner? Link please?

It's a Samurize config that I put together myself. If you want I can package it and PM it to you. You'll just have to download and install Samurize.