February Desktops

feb2006_th.jpg

Just changed my Visual Style over to GUI.air...

VS: GUI.air by b0se, modded by me

Icons: Orange Joy by me

Wallpaper: Not yet released...

Modded Konfabulator widgets and some other random crap. PM me with questions.

Most of them can be found on deviantart do a search for them

Well, I need the names of the wallpapers.

Why the hell do I always get shouted at for asking for Wallpapers, there the one's I like so I'm asking for them, can anyone get me any of them. :(

Hello.

I am just back from a long time offline not been able to get any good wallpapers or nothing could the people up there, or anyone, post links to the wallpapers featured in the screenshots please.

I really like these wallpapers, getting any off them would make my day, please, somone!? :D

Kindly,

Stephen. :cool:

Could you PM the owners next time you want that many, or just link to the post when asking? I'd rather not get a whole page of wallpaper requests when I'm trying to get inspiration for my own desktop.

Wallpaper: Hi-def image of recent Vanity Fair magazine cover featuring Keira Knightley and Scarlett Johannson that I cropped a bit so it fills the screen nicely.

th_02798_febdesk.JPG

donno if your interested but here is your wallpaper without the text :cool:

th_05736_Vanity_Fair_2006_Cover3.jpg

Hello.

I am just back from a long time offline not been able to get any good wallpapers or nothing could the people up there, or anyone, post links to the wallpapers featured in the screenshots please.

I really like these wallpapers, getting any off them would make my day, please, somone!? :D

Kindly,

Stephen. :cool:

Oh for the love of... :angry:

Oh for the love of... :angry:

He's only asking for some walls. Calm down.

I can't understand that people who post screenshots why can't post info too. Like wallpaper link or at least the name, so anyone who likes it can search for it. ;)

I'll make sure I start quoting whole pages next time I need wallpapers

That's why I wrote that everybody should link or write the name of the wall he's using. It'll be better for all of us.

I can't understand that people who post screenshots why can't post info too. Like wallpaper link or at least the name, so anyone who likes it can search for it. ;)

Good thing half the ones he quoted have the wallpaper name. Mine doesn't, but it's self-implied by now that I make all those myself.