Florent Sinama Pongolle

Liverpool Reds striker Florent Sinama Pongolle will go on loan to Blackburn Rovers until the end of the 2005-2006 Premiership Season. Hopefully Robbie Fowler will fill his void.

Source

Edited by SoulSphere

It's a good move for him, will get him some more football and he should ocme back decent for us, he is a good prospect.

Hopefully he doesn't decide to leave Liverpool and sign permanently with Blackburn. Also, I hope during the summer or some other time that Liverpool acquire some more strikers such as Joe Cole, Jermaine Defoe and Shawn Wright Phillips. These players have been shaky about their loyalty to their clubs and may want to leave. Liverpool could snag one of them up maybe :)

A good move in my opinion. This will enable Fowler to get some more minutes on the pitch, whilst Pongolle will *hopefully* get some action down at Blackburn!

Pongolle is a good striker and a very good prospect, but he just needs the chance to shine. I think he could be a very good loan signing for Blackburn, and as a Liverpool fan I have welcomed the move so he can show just how good he is.

Hopefully he doesn't decide to leave Liverpool and sign permanently with Blackburn. Also, I hope during the summer or some other time that Liverpool acquire some more strikers such as Joe Cole, Jermaine Defoe and Shawn Wright Phillips. These players have been shaky about their loyalty to their clubs and may want to leave. Liverpool could snag one of them up maybe :)

Joe Cole & SWP are wingers not strikers, i dont think that Joe cole would add anything to the liverpool team however SWP could end the search for that elusive right winger that we need.

God is back, the league will soon be ours!!