Need free host

Question

Okay I used to have a good free host, but he just kept taking down my site and screwing it up.

I need, 2/3 mysql databases, subdomain, php, 500 mb to 1gb space, a desent amount of bandwidth.

So if you can host me just post and I'll give u more info.

20 answers to this question

x10Hosting might work. They put ads on your page, though. Oh, and they're targeted at Web designers.

Hmmm... I am more looking for someone on neowin who would be willing to host me. I have had experences with places like those, it takes forever to get hosting from them and you get 60 billion probelms. Besides I just want to run php-fusion and phpbb.

I need, 2/3 mysql databases, subdomain, php, 500 mb to 1gb space, a desent amount of bandwidth.

That's a lot to ask from a _free_ host..

Here is hosting you can get for $9.24 USD (20GB of space, 1TB of bandwidth..) for a year:

http://www.dreamhost.com/shared/

1. Click the "sign up now" button under "crazy domain insane".

2. Click the 12 months button under level 1.

Go through the stuff, and at the end where there's a box for a coupon or something, enter 777 and hit enter or whatever, and it'll make the whole thing cost only 9.24 - for a full year!

That's a lot to ask from a _free_ host..

Here is hosting you can get for $9.24 USD (20GB of space, 1TB of bandwidth..) for a year:

http://www.dreamhost.com/shared/

1. Click the "sign up now" button under "crazy domain insane".

2. Click the 12 months button under level 1.

Go through the stuff, and at the end where there's a box for a coupon or something, enter 777 and hit enter or whatever, and it'll make the whole thing cost only 9.24 - for a full year!

Okay I am asking for a FREE host and you are showing me a PAIDED host. I am short on money right now and I just want releyable free hosting. Please don't post if you are gonig to sugget a paided host.

ouch man he was just trying to help you.

I know, I just had another bad day in RL :(

48 hours!?!!?!

I am not waiting that long, screw them. Who knows if they will accept me.

So still looking for hosting :(

Ahhh!!!!.

Doesn't anyone want to host me? I don't want to post on someones forum billions of times, I have seen others offer hosting and I thought someone would offer me hoisting

I'll try some of these, with fake info of cource :p

**** Atgig, I can't even register there.

Okay, 1/2 of them on that list don't work and 1/4 of them odn't even meet my requirements :(

This might be the end of Gmod RP Zone. :(

Ahhh!!!!.

Doesn't anyone want to host me? I don't want to post on someones forum billions of times, I have seen others offer hosting and I thought someone would offer me hoisting

After THIS reply of yours....

Okay I am asking for a FREE host and you are showing me a PAIDED host. I am short on money right now and I just want releyable free hosting. Please don't post if you are gonig to sugget a paided host.

I don't think anyone would want to help you.. I am sorry but that was very rude. $9.24 is a steal for this hosting - any 'free' hosting will plaster your site with ads and give you a slow, unreliable shared server with highly limited bandwidth and space. If not, it's probably a new host, and all new hosts with 'too good to be true' free hosting (high bandwidth, 'no ads'.. etc) get shot in the foot later on by overcrowding their servers with people who wouldn't pay for hosting because they thought free hosting was a better deal.

Last thing... chill out a little, you just posted this thread not long ago and you're bumping it every few minutes >.<

Unless hosted by a friend who pays good money (hard to do without a person you know well) for a server, free hosting is never reliable, and it's almost always a guaranteed headache.

Edited by Biren

Person: chill out! Asking for free hosting, let alone someone to host for you free is a pretty hefty thing to ask for. $10.00 is a good deal for hosting.

Why should someone put space on their own server and/or pay bandwidth bills when you aren't prepared to put your hand in your pocket and pay like everyone else who wants a website??

I host websites. But I'm not hosting yours - try changing your attitude.