25,000 Posts for bangbang023

Well, I finally hit the 25,000 post mark. My posting rate has slowed the past couple of months as I've been dealing with work and other personal matters, but I still drop by Neowin every free minute that I can. Some people like me, some people don't, but I love this place regardless. As usual, I just wish to thank a few people who make my stay here that much better:

bigbluepride35: Best friend of 18 years, what else should I even bother saying that hasn't been said?

MusicalAngel: Another good friend who just happened to have me force her to sign up to Neowin lol.

Homer: I think we spend more time insulting each other than talking, but it's the best way to be.

Agentsmith: My boy, the supe. We don't get much time to talk anymore, but I definitely am thankful to have you on staff

BoogSoftball: Another supe that I'm glad to have around. You're around whenever needed and that's what counts most.

fred666: You settled into your role as supe nicely and I really respect how you do things.

BroChaos: You still need to get Xbox Live so I can kick your ass in MVP 2005.

blackice912: It's a shame our plans for the awards fell through, but you are definitely one of the coolest people to work with.

Aaron: Not much to say other than you're a cool guy that I always enjoy talking to.

Joel: Sarcastic and appreciates the home theater.....that's worth something in my book.

To every Neowin member who has stopped by and commented on my blog, thank you.

...and of course a special thanks and nod to all the people who stop by and post in the Home Theater forum. It's probably my favorite area of this site, but it definitely needs to be more active. So stop on in people.

Man, I don't even know who else to thank. I'm sure I forgot someone, but oh well. In the end, I'm simply thankful for everyone who gives me a place to talk about technology and the world around us. I'm sure I've ticked a fair number of people off and there's been a few times it almost cost me certain privileges, but, in the end, I simply want to give every member a chance to enjoy this place as much as I do. I'm out of words and thoughts, now, so I will leave it at that.

Here's to the next 5,000......

Congrats bangbizzle.

He's probably going to ask that you never call him that again lol.

Way to go man. Such a geek but since you've saved my various technological euipment countless times I can deal with it :p . Even though the mp3 player only lasted like two weeks extra :whistle:

But I know how much effort yoiu put into contributing to this place so in all seriousness congratulations.

You suck bang!

:p

Congrats man, heres to another 5 grand, plenty of swearing, insulting and *hopefully* chaos on games. :p

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

congrats how many posts are

nightly build 10

" 11

" 12

lol

that thread has bene post count locked since day one so it doesn't increase my post count at all.

Thanks for the kind words guys.