Wireless ADSL router recommendations

I ran a few searches, but the only topics I found where getting pretty old, so I figured I'd ask. Sorry if my searches missed something and this has been answered recently.

My Linksys WAP11 burned out recently, and decided that I'd like to purchase an all-in-one ADSL modem, router and access point type jobby. I've been looking around on various web sites, but haven't really found anything that tickles my fancy. First off I should point out that I refuse to buy any more Linksys products. Five out of the six pieces of Linksys equipment I have bought are now dead, and their customer service is horrific. My boycott is partly out of mistrust and partly out of hate, but regardless, I'm not ever going to buy Linksys again.

It needs to support ADSL -- preferably ADSL2+, to try and future-proof my purchase -- and obviously all of the usual factors are important (range, quality and reliability). I'm not overly fussed about speed, as I never share files between computers, so as long as it can reach ADSL2+ speeds then it's not really an issue. I will be doing a lot of online gamery, so fast pings and reliability are important to me. I live in the middle of suburbia, so security isn't a massive issue -- just enough to stop newbish neighbours from leeching my connection.

Thank you very much in advance for any help or suggestions :D