Culpepper Trade Sought

I wouldn't trade him for a 4th round pick. He's worthless. Didn't have Randy Moss, and did horribly, then shattered his knee...Sorry Daunte, you have NO leverage here.

well daunte is a big play QB, and with out moss he didnt have a good long ball because he had 1/2 butt players. so if he go to a Arz( could go deep with a tall WR like boldin or fast WR like the other Guy) or teams with big play guys like Cin(this will not happen). this might be a good think for the jets, if they get daunte they could make a move for TO and if they get TO their are 2 Free agent RBs and Ray lewis is up for a trade. this might happen. Daunte for Collins :). Ray lewis to Oakland. lol :cry:

Raiders 2006 and 2007

I'm from Minnesota and we're not trading him. I say we should but not for just a 2nd rd pick.

I say pick up Brees, get a good LB and trade for another first rd pick so we get a RB and DE or something.

I'm from Minnesota and we're not trading him. I say we should but not for just a 2nd rd pick.

I say pick up Brees, get a good LB and trade for another first rd pick so we get a RB and DE or something.

Well, I don't think Minnesota will be picking up Brees; didn't San Diego just offer him a good deal?

I think Daunte can bounce back from a less than savory year in Minnesota.

If Minnesota could get a 2nd for Culpepper, I'd jump at it.

His age is starting to show. He hasn't had a really good year/stat's in years. Sorry but he doesn't deserve a 10 million dollar raise.

:blink:

He is only 28. That is hardly old for a quaterback. In 2004, he threw for 4717 yards and a was a legit candidate for the MVP based on those stats.

Dante is a quarterback with amazing talent that is a great QB for any team. this guys is just plain amazing and the past 3 seasons have been looked upon as THE QB of the future. (Vick is terrible) This guy is suffering from his 1st major injury and theres no reason this one is going to be his downfall.

the guy constantly put up huge passing numbers and gets it done on the ground when there's nobody open down the field. (granted didnt happen due to a very very shaken line that got its act together just in time for wonderboy Brad Johnson) This guy would be a huge pickup for any team for anything, this guy is 28!! how can you count him out?

Brad Johnson is a good QB that is very experienced, and i dont beleive that Cullpeper will be back for the start of next seaon. Johnson is a great quick fix.

When Dante gets back with a decent O-line watch out.