11 members have voted

1. 1. Encoder

• PSPware
    • iPSP
    • PSP Video 9/Videora PSP Converter
    • FFMPEGX (OSX)
    • Sony PSP Media Manager
    • Forty-TwoDVD-VXPlus

personally i'm using PSPware, because my main computer is a mac and the iPSP demo crashes alot for me, and i'm experimenting with Sony's software on my PC and Forty-TwoDVD-VXPlus on the mac, just curious what you guys are using, i've used PSP Video 9 in the past and i like the level of control it gives you, but i could never get a quality file size ratio i was truely happy with

edit: how do i edit the poll to add an other: specify option ?

PSP Video 9 for me. The only program I actually tried before that was PSP Video Express, which was terrible. I switched to PSP Video 9 and never looked back.

I'm really happy with it, though. You get much better framerates and sound quality than you could with PSP Video Express. I just wish there was some way to create your own thumbnails for each video, but I'm nitpicking.

PSP Video 9 for me. The only program I actually tried before that was PSP Video Express, which was terrible. I switched to PSP Video 9 and never looked back.

I'm really happy with it, though. You get much better framerates and sound quality than you could with PSP Video Express. I just wish there was some way to create your own thumbnails for each video, but I'm nitpicking.

The Thumbnails are the .thm files right? or something simliar to .thm, try going about editing that or just get a picture file and make it .thm :rofl: just an idea :p