mission he750's (roller hockey)

I don't have a pair, but I've tried them on when I was shopping for a new pair. I really don't like them. They're cheap because the new Quattro's are out.

I just don't like how incredibly stiff the entire heel and backside is. I ended up with a pair of Tour's that have the soft heel and calf like the older Missions had.

Personally I prefer Bauer in icehockey skates, so im assuming that these are roughy the same.

If you an spring the extra 25$ then i would get these http://www.hockeygiant.com/bauvaprsktsr.html

However. Ive never really tried mission skates,so i cant give you my oppinion on those. But looking over the features/specs they look pretty descent.

I've only ever owned Missions and i love them. I highly recommend them... probably the best chasis too.

thats personal preference. Bauers are nice and comfy too. You should go to a store try them on and see how they feel there and place the order. You might find the Missions a bit stiff compared to the bauers.

yeah i plan on going to the store and trying on a few, and then ordering them online.

my old ones were the mission vr 2001's and they were really nice. i cant compare them to anything tho because like i said i ordered them online and i didn't get to try on anything.