2407WFP and 2007WFP specifications

Good to see the component/composite inputs still around. Bit disappointed with the response time of the 2407, only improvement in the grey to grey...

To be released 4th to 12th March...

post-17936-1140590669_thumb.jpg

post-17936-1140590690_thumb.jpg

OMG ABOUT TIME!

I've waited months for this monitor (2407). Great stuff, I'll get one as soon as they are on sale by a good amount/ Thankyou so so so much for the specs. Also the 2407 is quite a big lighter.

*jumps 4 joy*

Glad to hear they have finally updated the line with HDCP. I think I'll probaby grab one of the 2407's as my next monitor/tv in one. That will be a while though while the price drops a little.

out of interest where do you get these specs from jasondefaoite, can't find any info regarding these not even on the dell forums. Found one site in google that links to the picture you did but no info but that.

Edited by Smigit

• 1 month later...

Wouldn't buy the 24 because it's a wide and wouldn't buy the 20 there are better options. The 20inch I've got right now has the same contrast ratio (800:1) but has a 5ms response time :)

Yeh I?m hanging for the 2407 any official word from dell about when ?

It's out in Japan already and up on Dell's USA support site (manual/specs/etc), so it should be good to go pretty soon.

Wouldn't buy the 24 because it's a wide and wouldn't buy the 20 there are better options. The 20inch I've got right now has the same contrast ratio (800:1) but has a 5ms response tim:):)

Huh? 24" because it's a widescreen? Isn't the 20" a widescreen too? I'm confused:rofl:l:

It's out in Japan already and up on Dell's USA support site (manual/specs/etc), so it should be good to go pretty soon.

Huh? 24" because it's a widescreen? Isn't the 20" a widescreen too? I'm confused. :rofl:

Thanks for the info (Y)

I think the other poster has the normal 4:3 20"