yahoo domains..question

Question

i wanted to get my domain from yahoo then i gets to the checkout part and says i need a card (visa / mastercard etc.) :( i only have paypal does anyone have a paypal i can pay it to them who has a visa or some sort? pleasee :(

thanks you, trx.

5 answers to this question

why not find a registrar that accepts paypal? i think godaddy.com does

you must be off your rocker to think someones gonna let you use their credit card :blink:

Doesn't PayPal still offer virtual cards? I got their debit card a long time ago and the option disappeared from my account, but I assume they still offer it...something to look into in any case.

i dont no i just use paypal for thinks like once every 8 months and im 15 , im not crazy and i cant just go to godaddy who rip you off i dont have money to waste :\

i dont no i just use paypal for thinks like once every 8 months and im 15 , im not crazy and i cant just go to godaddy who rip you off i dont have money to waste :\

GoDaddy hasn't ripped me off in the two domains I have with them (and 3 others I've had before...). What do you mean rip you off?

Also, if you need hosting, then A Small Orange takes PayPal. They offer sweet (cheap) hosting and a domain on registration. It was $15 to set me up and $5 a month after that (they have a $3 a month plan too). http://www.asmallorange.com/ (If you register with them, tell them that Jeremy McAnally sent you...I get a free month of hosting. :))

Edited by unequivocal