Manchester Utd. Wins!

Well, the Red Devils do it again as they defeat the Latics, (Wigan Athletic) in the Carling Cup Final 2006 at Millenium Stadium. Wayne Rooney had a great night with two goals while a goal from Louis Saha and Ronaldo helped finish the game off.

Man Utd. 4 - Wigan Athletic 0

Congratulations to the 2006 Carling Cup Final winners..MANCHESTER UNITED! :bounce:

Full Story here: Source

It's a pity the rest of their season won't amount to owt.

Chelsea will storm the league. Again.

The only justice will be that the Mackems will go down. Again.

Kudos to the prawn sarnie bunch for at least pulling something from a so so season though.

Cheers,

A Geordie (aye, I know!!)

Well, the Red Devils do it again

Again? :blink:

You havent won the League Cup for a long time, and you havent run any trophy's for a while as well. You won a Cup which to be frank, is worth nothing, try winning something worth while like the Champions League or Premier League.

Man Utd are poor compared to what they used to be like.

Sad fact is, United are nothing like they used to be. A few years ago United would have gone out in an earlier round simply because they would have fielded a weaker team as they were concentrating on Europe or the EPL. However, by winning this, it has bought Sir Alex another year in charge :p

Again? :blink:

You havent won the League Cup for a long time, and you havent run any trophy's for a while as well. You won a Cup which to be frank, is worth nothing, try winning something worth while like the Champions League or Premier League.

Man Utd are poor compared to what they used to be like.

Heh, I am not a Man Utd. fan actually. I support Liverpool all the way. By the way Harry Kewell scores again to beat Man City!!!

Heh, I am not a Man Utd. fan actually. I support Liverpool all the way. By the way Harry Kewell scores again to beat Man City!!!

If you are a Liverpool fan you shouldnt sound this happy about Manure winning something :p!

Well, the Red Devils do it again as they defeat the Latics, (Wigan Athletic) in the Carling Cup Final 2006 at Millenium Stadium. Wayne Rooney had a great night with two goals while a goal from Louis Saha and Ronaldo helped finish the game off.

Man Utd. 4 - Wigan Athletic 0

Congratulations to the 2006 Carling Cup Final winners..MANCHESTER UNITED! :bounce:

Full Story here: Source

Amazing how for years Man U whinned that the league cup is a Mickey Mouse trophy, yet they stuck out their first team to win it.

Any trophy you win in a season should be seen as a great money spinner.

Great news for all ManU fans. A trophy is a trophy, regardless of what it's worth.

Beisdes you don't really think Cesspool are going to win anything this year. The Champions League is out of reach for them and the FA Cup depends on what Chelsea do.

Of course, if they do win something this season, I'll eat my words.

Great news for all ManU fans. A trophy is a trophy, regardless of what it's worth.

Beisdes you don't really think Cesspool are going to win anything this year. The Champions League is out of reach for them and the FA Cup depends on what Chelsea do.

We shall see ;)

@Martyn: LOL! I have never heard that joke before...Manure! Priceless. :rofl:

Cesspool? Thats really crap! Liverpool have more of a chance of winning the Champions League again this year than we did last year, and last year we won it!

Can we make it Liverpool 6, Manure 1?

@Martyn: LOL! I have never heard that joke before...Manure! Priceless. :rofl:

Yep, it's a good one :D :p :rofl:

Cesspool? Thats really crap! Liverpool have more of a chance of winning the Champions League again this year than we did last year, and last year we won it!

Can we make it Liverpool 6, Manure 1?

Yep, it's a good one :D :p :rofl:

Utd have won the Champions League twice. They won it before Liverpool did.

I don't care what people say about my team. I don't care about how important of this cup and I won't care what Chelsea, Liverpool or Arsenal will win.

I just care that Yeah ! United we win !!

I love it how Liverpool fans say how we change so easily in what we see as a good trophy. Yet when they were winning it the other year they were just as excited. Just because you won the Champions League you think that winning any other cup is pointless.

Wait till you realise that you aren't going to retain that trophy, but just go back to winning the Carling Cup. Let's see how muhc oyu care about it then.

I love it how Liverpool fans say how we change so easily in what we see as a good trophy. Yet when they were winning it the other year they were just as excited. Just because you won the Champions League you think that winning any other cup is pointless.

Wait till you realise that you aren't going to retain that trophy, but just go back to winning the Carling Cup. Let's see how muhc oyu care about it then.

Ahh my little pesky friend, you seem to be forgetting something. You say we cannot retain the trophy? Yet as we have won it 5 times we got to keep it permanately, and a new one is made for this season :D !

And why cant we win it again? We have a better chance than Manure I think :laugh: