Fuse 17" LCD Monitor (F-17GS)

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetai...10069809&catid=

so this is the LCD I got my sister and well there are no monitor drivers (plug and play monitor in display settings BUGS me) so er could someone try and help find some ??.

-Romeo

If its made by a small company (which it appears to be) there is most likely no drivers for it as there is no real need to have monitor "drivers" other then to set a mfg specific color profile...which this monitor doesn't seem to have.

All other settings are configured via the plug and play drivers using the monitors transmitted EDID info.

You most likely will find no drivers for the monitor

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetai...10069809&catid=

so this is the LCD I got my sister and well there are no monitor drivers (plug and play monitor in display settings BUGS me) so er could someone try and help find some ??.

-Romeo

Wow you spend 299 dollars on this? You could have bought a 20.1" Widescreen LCD at Costco for 349. That would have been better. But yea, most LCDs are plug n play and come with no drivers other than for Windows 98 and possible 2000.

• 2 weeks later...

and 299 is in CAD, so your 350usd is around 407CAD

I was actually looking for the kind of quality with this screen from futureshoip, seems like I wont buy one heh

Wow you spend 299 dollars on this? You could have bought a 20.1" Widescreen LCD at Costco for 349. That would have been better. But yea, most LCDs are plug n play and come with no drivers other than for Windows 98 and possible 2000.

Those Sceptre monitors @ Sam's or Costco are pretty decent @ $299

Hey,

Thanx's for the help :) and I didnt pay $299 my friend is a manager and I paid $100 which is Hella cheap !!

-Romeo

You didnt just say "hella" did you ??? :no:

I know what you mean by the "Plug and Play" thing bugging you - chances are the monitor might be made by someone else - maybe calling Customer Service @ this company ??