'' Bangkok '' Land of Skyscraper

Burj Dubai

The goal of Burj Dubai is not simply to be the world?s highest building (its exact height hasn't been disclosed but it has been confirmed that it will be over 700 meters tall). It?s to embody the world?s highest aspirations.The Burj Dubai will be known by many names. But only a privileged group of people will call it home.e.

The Burj Dubai will be the world's tallest tower and the centerpiece of the Gulf regions most prestigious urban development to date. This architectural phenomenon will be a global tourist magnet that skyrockets Dubai into the global limelight.

Burj Dubai will radiate out in a series of ellipses from the sky breaking tower encompassing residential, commercial, hotel, entertainment, and the world largest shopping mall. The planned Old Town with its intimate streets and architectural detail will create special ambience with the mystery of yesterdays Arabia. Old Town will feature every kind of restaurant from five-star dining to outdoor cafes overlooking parks and waterways.

Shaping the future, the Burj Dubai will be the world?s tallest tower when completed. The triple-lobed design of the high rise tower is based on an abstracted version of a desert flower, while the silhouette of the lobes resonate the onion-dome constructions of an Islamic culture. Like the six-petal flower, the base of the tower blossoms as it reaches skyward, tapering gracefully into a spire at the top where visitors will be able to enjoy panoramic views of the city from the Observation Deck. The dome shaped plan accentuates a series of steps that lead up the vertical height of the builBuilding Features:res:

• Exclusive Corporate Suite Offices
  • Residential Suits
  • Four Luxurious Pools
  • A Cigar Club
  • Observation Platform
  • Restaurants
  • Library
  • Exclusive Resident?s lounge
  • 15,000 square feet for fitness

burjdubai3ma.jpg

burj20dubai2020history20rising.jpg

That's nice and all, but this thread is about Bangkok.

That's nice and all, but this thread is about Bangkok.

Yea, true. but i think hes just showing off his country :p

anyhow, singapore and kuala lumpur has a lot of skysrappers too. petronas twin towers used to be the tallest building in the world. remember that :shifty:

Yea, true. but i think hes just showing off his country :p

anyhow, singapore and kuala lumpur has a lot of skysrappers too. petronas twin towers used to be the tallest building in the world. remember that :shifty:

Born and raised in New York City

Palm nice pictures!! I'm half thai myself so I've been there a couple hundred times :D

MBK is probably my favorite mall (people that have been there will know why :D )