(Fake) Sony PS3 Announcement Leaked!

Hes saying that this is not rendered, he says it was mad eusing injected plastic or sumthin and leds. I'm actually becoming sceptical. I know he works with them but he could be having me over. Nice to dream but eh?

Hmm I think your friend doesn't work at sony at all, if he's talking about injection molding and LEDs. I think he's gotten a bit carried away in his GCSE D&T project :p

Whilst I think it's a sexy design, i'm afraid to say it's a 3d render which generally means fake :( . Shame though, as it is a nice design.

if it does turn out to be a fake that'd b great if sony picked it up- (great pr story)

then again, if if is fake, the system's most definitely too far along to change

well hes claiming that the insides are pretty much finalised except for obviously the blu ray and some bugs. hes saying that they are experimenting with designs and what not, and then they will adapt the insides to fit.

Hey...Druw, I think you should be banned for spreading crap like that around.

And dont you think your a bit old to have an "imaginary friend"...

well hes claiming that the insides are pretty much finalised except for obviously the blu ray and some bugs. hes saying that they are experimenting with designs and what not, and then they will adapt the insides to fit.

Oh, shut the **** up already.

Hey...Druw, I think you should be banned for spreading crap like that around.

And dont you think your a bit old to have an "imaginary friend"...

Nah, better just keep the bans to people flaming others or trolling... :rolleyes:

I can't blame him, it looked decent. :)