NFL Free Agency

Brees to the Saints. If that wasn't only about the money, I don't know what is. Why would anyone want to play for that forsaken team?

The Saints seem to be doing everything right since they hired Sean Peyton as their coach. I'm really happy with all of the moves they've made so far. They could have been a playoff team for the past 4 years if it wasn't for that retard Jim Haslett.

*I'm very upset with the lack of Cowboy moves*

22+ million under the cap and we aren't doing jack.

Dont Worry T.O Is on his way to Dallas I Promise :yes:

Dont Worry T.O Is on his way to Dallas I Promise :yes:

The man is correct:

ESPNEWS HEADLINES

BREAKING NEWS

Report: Owens a Cowboy

Terrell Owens has reached an agreement in principle with the Cowboys, the Dallas Morning News reports, citing two unnamed sources.

Man I am a huge cowboys fan, but I'd rather he didnt sign with the boys only because he has 1 good season then poisons the club :( hopefull that isnt the case and I am proven wrong

some recent news...

Adam Vinatieri: Could Sign with Packers

Gus Frerotte: Signs with Rams

Michael Bennett: Signs with Saints

Jets trade for Ramsey

Milloy signed for three years by Falcons

The Ravens have to decide whether they're going to go after Collins, or instead wait until after the draft to go after Steve McNair, the Baltimore Sun reports.

Damn!! I was so hoping I was wrong. But my gut told me this was the move they was going to make. Now I don't know what to think. I may not even watch football this season.