[rel] Clearlooks 0.6

I love both this VS, and the other Clear-/Ubuntu -looks styles. However, all of them seems to make Zend Studio beg for mercy (read: slows it down something terrible). Anyone else experiencing this problem with this, or other, visual styles?

• 2 months later...

There's a new update on Deviantart based on this theme and Schmoove's version, called GTK. It has a new startmenu based on OpenSUSE 10.2, and a new Gnome-like winflag startbutton. Also includes the Gnome cursors and wallpaper.

GTK_visual_style_by_6205.png

(I didn't make this theme, just forwarding the info here)

There's a new update on Deviantart based on this theme and Schmoove's version, called GTK. It has a new startmenu based on OpenSUSE 10.2, and a new Gnome-like winflag startbutton. Also includes the Gnome cursors and wallpaper.

Yes, it's very nice :D

• 5 months later...

All Clearlooks themes (Gilouche as well) have been updated due to problems with Nero Express and Scribus.

Other changes:

-lowered Toolbar height (more compact now)

-the Black Taskbar version got a smoother gradient and new TrayButton

• 3 weeks later...

GTK_visual_style_by_6205.png

Anybody has this file?

The deviantart link says File Not Found .

Sorry to bump this thread but I really want it :p

THanks

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...