Paintball!

I need help on choosing which paintball gear is the best. I just need to know what is the best hopper and paintball gun out there that's around $70-$90. I'm kinda low on cash because I need to save some for more confidential crap. :cool:

Telling me the most quality brand would be nice too.

So in total you want to only spend like $70-$90, because you can't really get a 'good' gun for that much.

So in total you want to only spend like $70-$90, because you can't really get a 'good' gun for that much.

Ok whats the best I can get for $70-$90.

lol your sig gives me a great idea! nvm... empire guns are like over 1,000 dollars jeez

Well I do own everything Empire other my mask but for that much a Brass Eagle gun, Spider, Piranaha. You can't get much.

I would say save up alittle more and get a Tippman A-5 or a 98 Custom.

sites to look at

If Canadian

More Amercian site, sells used guns

Most people on these sites won't be selling a gun for your price range put if you can find like I said a 98 Custom or A-5 I would get those for there tippmans higher markers.

Honestly, unless you plan to play in the woods with friends or if you wish to compete (in which case, seventy to ninety dollars is insufficent), I wouldn't suggest purchasing a paintball marker. Rental guns are fine enough for the occasional player, or even the common player. Most establishments rent out Tippmanns, and they are nice reliable markers to use for the day. Having fancy guns may be nice, but a waste of money, and for your range, the Tippmann rentals are better than what you may purchase.

Other than at the field, there is no other place in which you should be firing a paintball gun. So there is no advantage in owning your personal marker in terms of usage. It's safety first, as any experienced paintball player should be able to tell you.

If you do intend to purchase your own, avoid Brass Eagle. The low prices do indicate the quality.

empire guns are like over 1,000 dollars jeez

you need to do more research on paintball. there are alot of guns that are less than $200.personally id get a tippmann 98 custom.