[POLL] T.O. and 'Boys - What do you think of Owens

T.O. to 'Boys - Good or Bad?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that it was a good idea for the Cowboys to sign Terrel Owens?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would you want T.O. on your favorite team?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Do you think the cowboys will win the NFC East next season?

• Yes
    • No

He's a good pick-up. I don't know how Parcells is going to take control of him, but I have a feeling he will. Owens won't get the same luxury he had in Philly, that's for sure, especially with the media around here. The Cowboys wouldn't be afraid to cut him, either, and it's not like they have to keep him every year.

He's a headache, and I don't think I'd like him as a person if I ever met him, but how can you not say he's an amazing football player?

T.O. is a very good player with a lot of talent and even more potential, BUT he's not worth the trouble with his arrogant attitude and behavior. He's good but not as good as he THINKS he is.

yeah, i'm excited that the cowboys have a real playmaker on offense again and i think that Bledsoe will be able to get the ball to him... that has been one of the problems that they have had the last few years is that the defense has been good but the offense just can't score. Not that Owens is there not only can he make big plays, defenses will have someone that they fear and it will help Julius Jones and Terry Glen out too. I am excited, but the cowboys win because I think that if they don't Owens will not be happy and that is not good.

I'm just shocked!!! :blink:

On the one hand I want to see Dallas do well (my Fav team) on the other hand this is the only guy I HATE in the whole NFL. I mean truely hate this guy. I don't know how people can forget what he done a few years ago. I will never forget! Sorry if I can't be overjoyed about this. I may not even watch football this season. :no: :rolleyes: :| :pinch:

I'm just shocked!!! :blink:

On the one hand I want to see Dallas do well (my Fav team) on the other hand this is the only guy I HATE in the whole NFL. I mean truely hate this guy. I don't know how people can forget what he done a few years ago. I will never forget! Sorry if I can't be overjoyed about this. I may not even watch football this season. :no: :rolleyes: :| :pinch:

yeah, but when he scores that first touchdown and the cowboys are winning games and he is embracing the star you know you will like it.... i hated him too but you know, he was playing for his team - it will be alright when those antics are directed towards another team and you can laugh because the opposing team just got owned!

Plus... I think the cowboys really have a shot now - he gets some crap but he is a hard worker and plays his heart out. That's what Bill really likes in a player

mr_skrilla, I hope you are right. Maybe by the time the season starts I will be over this and can move on. I know I sound like a kid that's being a brat, but I can stress enough how much I dislike (polite for hate) this guy.

mr_skrilla, I hope you are right. Maybe by the time the season starts I will be over this and can move on. I know I sound like a kid that's being a brat, but I can stress enough how much I dislike (polite for hate) this guy.

Yeah man, I know how you feel... but you have to admit that he is one of the best WR in the NFL and he plays the game well...

Its hard to turn the hatred around though because of that sheeot when he came to Dallas as a 49 and the whole star incident where Teauge ran out and just leveled him..... Then in Philly' when McNabb was throwing all the TD passes to him and he was showboating around... I hated him too... but in the hatred there was a little jelousy I think....

We will see how this goes and I think that we will get a better idea of how things will go when training camp starts (damn, so long from now :( ) and we get some reports on how he is interacting with the team...

But if you saw the press conference he looks as happy as I have ever seen him and him and I think that Bill and Jerry are perfect for him.. he likes attention and he will get plenty of it in Dallas.

Hell yeah!