Goldberg from WCW? what happened to him?

i used to love watching wcw on channel 5 a few years ago, goldberg was amazing, he was underweight for some strange reason, but was allowed to wrestle until he was defeated or something strange.

anyone know what happened to him, he was amazingly strong and good.

hey stayed alittle bit after WCW died in the WWF and was awesome as always. he lost only two matches i think and they were both with Triple H , then he left and nobody knew why , some rumor said thats the he didnt accept the story they write for him in the WWF and other rumor said thats GM of WWF asked him to stop doing the jack hammer so he refused and left it , and nowdays i am hearing he is doing a programe or something like thats in a japennes channel , and he was acting in the movie "The Longest Yard" if u didnt see the movie...

The common rumor is that Goldberg left the WWE because he didn't want to be associated with the more risque storylines that the WWE presented, compared to the more family friendly WCW.

obsessedwithwrestling.com for all your info, google helps too. He left wwe because they didnt use him right and so everyone boo him out of the building at wrestlemania same with brock because they were both leaving after there match. also he is talking with sting and wants to end up in tna, also watch spike tv he has a new car show on there soon.

Well .. I believe it's cause his contract was up ... he signed for a year.. on a very light schedule.. he didn't like how WWE didn't really use him that much ... his last match was at Wrestlemainia 20 vs. Brock Lesnar. WWE could of built this match up HUGE .. but they didn't!! .. he left.. did some work with the History channel.... Now... he's been in talks with TNA .. hopfully sumthin might come about!!! Then we can see the Sting-Goldberg fued again!

hope he doesnt follow scott "genetic freak" steiner into TNA...I thought it was so funny when he booed at mania because he was leaving :laugh:

He ws on Pros vs Joes (first episode)

I still remember watching him beat Hogan for the WCW title in 97.

was that on nitro? when people were chucking stuff in the ring...ahhh the good days of WCW :rofl: :shifty: :cool:

was that on nitro? when people were chucking stuff in the ring...ahhh the good days of WCW :rofl: :shifty: :cool:

Heck yeah. I cant believe WCW would sell to WWF. -.-

There were good days in WcW???? haha just kidding!! .. yep Hogan laying down for Goldberg was on Nitro.. and I must say that was a great night!! almost as good as when NWO invaded nitro in 1996 .. that was entertaining.. Seeing Nash and Hall (and Hogan) on the "other team"

scott steiner was really good too, was gunna ask about him. goldberg was just amazing! they used to have it on terrestrial tv in uk on channel5 a few years back, but then went to 1 of the cable channels, so couldnt watch anymore. he was sooo strong, i remember when he lifted rikishi, cant remember the move's name and threw him down, he was 400 pounds.

the good old days!!

Goldberg sucks cause he caused the concussion on Bret Hart. Bret Hart was one of my favorite wrestler and Goldberg's mule kick made Hart go into early retirement.

last i heard i think scott steiner is going to go to TNA for a bit.

Indeed he is...appeared a couple weeks back and his muscles are sagged... :rofl: what a genetic freak...the crowd ripped into him as well :shifty:

scott sneiner SURELY must have used steroids, he looked like he was the worlds number 1 body builder, you could see all his veins and stuff, was pretty freaky! goldberg was insanely strong and didnt do much fake stuff, he was real raw power and talent, wish channel5 didnt stop wcw nitro, i loved it!

Goldberg sucks cause he caused the concussion on Bret Hart. Bret Hart was one of my favorite wrestler and Goldberg's mule kick made Hart go into early retirement.

Bret Hart holds no ill feelings towads Goldberg for that incident though. Things like this happen in the wrestling biz and he accepted that years ago. And, to be honest, the kick didn't put him into retirement, his stroke did. He could have come back (and rumors were the was interested in a semi-return, just not to WWE) but he had that stroke and that was that.

As for Scott "I took more juice than Barry Bonds" Stiener...yeah whatever. Only problem I really have with him is his "brother" Rick. Ugh.

I really really hope Goldberg does go to TNA for a few shows. Fans still love him, and if he is used properly he could be huge again. Hell, I can see him going back to WWE in the future also, just under certain conditions. Same with Lesnar as well.