Free hosting (limited time only)

Question

What a large response already! I responded to most of you regarding your subdomains and what not. I forgot to mention that you need to state your subdomain name, username and password for cPanel / main FTP account.

What a large response already! I responded to most of you regarding your subdomains and what not. I forgot to mention that you need to state your subdomain name, username and password for cPanel / main FTP account.

I have replied back to your email as well. :)

My cPanel login isnt working :p

Mix up with the usernames, everything should be fine now.

mine was sent also.

Does your hosting allow, php/perl/cgi/mysql and such web extensions to the plan you've mentioned in your OP?

Yes.

If you didn't send in your subdomain, username and password in the first time.. and haven't got a response please re-submit your application with and fill in the desired information.

Sent you an email about that. Works?

It works now but as stated in your email if I wanted to change the name - I've sent and email back requesting the name change of the cpanel login.

Also in cPanel it says Addon Domains 0/0. I thought we got 1 with this deal? :unsure:

It works now but as stated in your email if I wanted to change the name - I've sent and email back requesting the name change of the cpanel login.

Also in cPanel it says Addon Domains 0/0. I thought we got 1 with this deal? :unsure:

Thats odd, I checked eveyones account and they all seem to say 1 addon domain I'm recreating yours as we speak. It should be fine then.

No offence to the owner - this is a great deal and I'm still going to try it out - but I have seriously never gone through so many emails within the first hour of trying to open and account with a webhost. :s Other then that it seems pretty good so far. I'll definately give it a shot and see how my personal site goes hosted on your webspace. Thanks for the deal again. :)

w00t! http://www.nexoni.xmshosting.net

mines up and running. will add link bak as well!