[Review] Toshiba M70-FE5

I have the exact same laptop...mmm i so love this laptop also!...Good for the price. I just need to bump the ram to 1gb..but even with 512... all games run great! Good review :p

Maybe perhaps next time you're taking photos, focus on the subject (the laptop) and not the background (swim model poster).

whatever dude

laptops are a waste of money

what for so I can attempt to type exactly ever single phrase and word someone says

please

So you can take notes, to learn, and pass your grades. :blink:

what for so I can attempt to type exactly ever single phrase and word someone says

please

thats not the point, I do alot of programming and I have this laptop dual booted with linux. This is BY FAR the greatest investment that I have ever made. Fairly light, I bring it everywhere to school, I still take notes on paper but I use this to store school documents and all that.

Btw this thread is dedicated to review a laptop and receiving some USEFUL comments about it. Your opinion on whether or not laptop are useless or not is completely ridiculous. If laptops are a waste of money then why do most people in university have one??

cool review. it looks like my M60 but mines' bigger with a 17inch widescreen + 1.86ghz with an Nvidia card. :D oh yeah I think your 256mb memory on your Ati card is shared.