Yahoo Messenger

I did a search and found some people complaining that yahoo messenger hasn't updated their service for mac. I really don't anyone that uses aim or msn messenger. Yahoo is the only program besides ichat that has webcam support, the program itself for mac, basically, sucks. I looked for a way I can email them to check the status or send a complaint to why they haven't updated it to at least work with users who use the windows versions of Yahoo, but was unable to find a direct link. I use adium 95% of the time and if I get on webcam I'm forced to use Yahoo Messenger for mac. I'm hoping I'm not the only one who has the complaint, if anyone could point me in the direction of contacting yahoo please post. I'm sure they know a good majority of yahoo users use mac's and I think it's really unfair that we aren't able to send files/aliases/avatars, etc. Excuse me if this sounds like a rant, but it really is a formal complaint/concern I have. It's the only aspect of being a new OS X user I find frustrating.

yea it's annoying, luckily none of my friends use YIM any more. I don't even think YIM's been updated since i've been using OSX (18 months or so), or at least that i know of.

No, I don't think they've updated, by the response I guess I'm the only one that feels this way about yahoo. :p

It annoys me too, but I just *shrug* and accept it really.