Sony sets E3 press conference date!

Last month, Microsoft announced that it will hold its pre-Electronic Entertainment Expo press conference at 11:30 a.m. on Tuesday, May 9. The move surprised many in the industry, as Microsoft has held the event during the evening of the Monday prior to E3 for the past several years.

Today, one of Microsoft's next-gen rivals revealed when its press conference will be. Unlike its competitor, Sony is staying with the same time slot it had last year, when it moved its event from the Tuesday evening to Monday afternoon. This year, the press conference will be held the afternoon of Monday, May 8, two days before the expo kicks off.

Sony's conference will also be held at the same venue it was in 2005, the Sony Pictures Entertainment Studios in Culver City, California. Its subject will likely also be the same, as last year's event centered on the PlayStation 3. Sony has not announced what exactly it will be talking about at the event.

With Microsoft and Sony's pre-E3 conferences in place, all eyes are now on Nintendo. However, it is unlikely that the Mario Factory will deviate from its traditional slot--the morning of the Tuesday before E3.

E3 2006 runs from Wednesday, May 10, to Friday, May 12.

Source: http://www.gamespot.com/news/6147009.html

:D :D

They're all avoiding Nintendo's press conference.

They're afraid...

lol Sony doesnt have to be afraid of Nintendo. :rofl:

lol Sony doesnt have to be afraid of Nintendo. :rofl:
In Japan they do, world-wide probably not unless if the Revolution turns into some huge phenomenon.

In Japan they do, world-wide probably not unless if the Revolution turns into some huge phenomenon.

Yea, I think the Revolution might become as trendy as Apple iPods were. I really sense that Nintendo will do great with the Revolution.

Yea, I think the Revolution might become as trendy as Apple iPods were. I really sense that Nintendo will do great with the Revolution.

No way. Anyways I don't understand why they don't hold the conferences during E3.

No way. Anyways I don't understand why they don't hold the conferences during E3.

Er, because everyone's in the expo. The actual E3 Expo is for companies to show off their stuff hands on, with playable games etc.