Finding Ex Directory Numbers

Does anyone know how to find an ex-directory phone number of someone based in the UK by just the surname?

Thanks

The point of ex-directory is that you can't get the number....

When I was looking for my dad, you had to pay for access to the electoral role if you wanted more than area/address. Which isn't such a bad thing really...

Edited by Persephone

i know you can buy something called ukinfo for a few hundred ? but it isn't the best option unless you want the whole electoral roll... not sure where you can just make individual queries

www.b4usearch.com

Look for people, then enter their name and address and their phone number should come up. Its free and searches the electoral roll.

mmmm, scary the sort of information available from that site..... :no:

CeNo.

simple, ask the person who you want to phone for their number next time you speak with them.

if they wanted you to have it they would have told you it ;)

Look for people, then enter their name and address and their phone number should come up. Its free and searches the electoral roll.

That is a pretty interesting site.

www.b4usearch.com

Unable to find anyone I know on that site including myself :) However the information given is a bit disconcerting, good find :)

:laugh: Whom are you stalking ?

simple, ask the person who you want to phone for their number next time you speak with them.

if they wanted you to have it they would have told you it ;)

Its my soon to be ex wife. I want to make her life hell like she has done to mine. :shifty: