Manchester United

I heard that, (It's not a quote by the presenter, nor me) Malcolm Glazier has got bored with what the Americans call 'Soccer' (We know it's real name Football!) and is going (or looking for a buyer) to sell them.

I wonder why and so soon, as I doubt there is only a real rich Wo/Man that can afford them.

Maybe a rich Russian, or Arab might be in the midst.

One can only wonder.

I heard that, (It's not a quote by the presenter, nor me) Malcolm Glazier has got bored with what the Americans call 'Soccer' (We know it's real name Football!) and is going (or looking for a buyer) to sell them.

I wonder why and so soon, as I doubt there is only a real rich Wo/Man that can afford them.

Maybe a rich Russian, or Arab might be in the midst.

One can only wonder.

Cant make heads or tails of your post, are you saying that Malcolm Glazier has got bored with Manchester United and wants to sell the club?

Impossible.

loads of old coblers. if he was to pull out he would lose quite abit and would potentionaly ruin his own life by making such a great team fail and fall.

Where did you hear this from? Your friend down the courner shop who's best friend is married to a well placed steward at Old Trafford who overheard something.

They won't sell, especially not just after the mega bucks shirt deal they pulled.

100% untrue. They are making money at the moment, which is paying off his debts. He doesn't give a rat's ass about sport but is a businessman.