Favre Press Conference tomorrow morning

As much as I'd love to see him pass Marino's record for career TDs since he's my favorite QB of all time, I don't think he should play this season unless the Packers have a legit shot at making a run. And since with their current roster they don't seem primed to do that, as much as it pains me to say it, I think he should retire. In case anyone's wondering Marino had 420 career TDs and Favre is sitting on 396.

I don't like the Packers much, but I would love to see Favre come back and win the Superbowl. It would end his career on an all-time high and disprove all of his critics.

He made no decision. He said he hopes everyone enjoys the baseball season and talked about golf.

Now Brett is just hungry for attention.

He made no decision. He said he hopes everyone enjoys the baseball season and talked about golf.

You make it sound as if he didn't even discuss the matter at all. That's not it... he said he was undecided still and he wasn't going to rush to a decision.

Come on now...If I was in his place I would do the same thing. The Packers haven't made any strives towards putting together a competitive team so why should he make a decision? I wouldn't be chomping at the bit to risk my body and future health for another season without a commitment from the franchise. So he is just giving them plenty of opportunity and plenty of time to get something together. If they don't he'll probably walk.

still pretty dumb to hold a press conference for that though. got me all interested, and then just wasted my time.

True, but the past few days there had been lots of questions on what he'd do in the news. ESPNEWS had him on every second it seemed like, and I'm sure there were factors in the local media that practically forced him to hold this conference.

I'm almost certain he will be back based on his comment "the past few weeks I have forgotten about the 4-12 season". Sounds to me like he's over that horrid season and he's ready for one more.

I've loved him as a QB as I've been a Packer fan for as long as I can remember because pretty much all my relatives are from Wisconsin. There are moments when he has great games, and as much as I'd love him to keep playing, it probably is time for him to retire.

The Packers are dumb @sses. If Farve stays they say they will put together a team for him in order to have a shot to the super bowl. Wheter they do or not who knows. But if Farve goes then they say that they will rebuild the team. But they are waiting on Farves decision to decide if they put together a team for one year or whether they start rebuilding the team which takes several years. While Farve waits to make his decision the Packers are loosing any hopes of either gaining players for one year or a rebuild. Thats why its important for Farve to decide soon. Granted I think he should make his choice whenever he feels like it. I mean the quarterback is the best of all time, but still he needs to decide. I would like to see him comeback, but he needs to retire. The Packers will never put a good enough team together for him and he will just have another bad season. If he retires we will free up money for rebuilding which is better for the long run. Yes it would be nice to see Farve beat Dan Marino's touchdown passes, but if Farve did not have such a bad year he would have been closer and may have even passed it this pass year. I will miss Farve.

All that drama for another 15 minute schpiel about not knowing what he's going to do. Favre, quit being an attention ######.

Like I said I don't think he's being an attention ######. I'm not the biggest Farve fan, but its not him that hyped up the press conference. All he was doing is being honest and open with the media...If he was recluse about where he was in the decision making process then everyone would say he is being selfish or hurtful to the team etc...