BitTorrent Helps Paedophiles and Terrorists!

Its amazing what you learn. This is the internet version of the Daily Mirror. Bull****

Link

WOW Msn/Live Messenger Helps Paedophils and teroists

Hmm....scare tactics clearly didn't work on that one. If anything it made me want to download more :huh:

I really do hate it when they make something so blatantly biased it destroys all the good points about it. Of course BitTorrent is used by a lot of people, mainly because for legal file sharing it's one of the quickest ways possible. A relatively unknown band 'Harvey Danger' released one of their albums via BitTorrent, and the publicity shot up.

Its amazing what you learn. This is the internet version of the Daily Mirror. Bull****

Link

You need to check your spelling. (alegedly).

As for terrorists I don't know, however, I did read that paedophiles are escaping capture by setting up off-shore accounts in the channel islands to make payments for such degrading and filthy movies and images of children being abused.

It's a bit like they buy credits instead of using their credit cards; Credit cards was how a lot them were traced the last major crackdown.

You need to check your spelling. (alegedly).

As for terrorists I don't know, however, I did read that paedophiles are escaping capture by setting up off-shore accounts in the channel islands to make payments for such degrading and filthy movies and images of children being abused.

It's a bit like they buy credits instead of using their credit cards; Credit cards was how a lot them were traced the last major crackdown.

You also........ "pedophiles"

WOW Msn/Live Messenger Helps Paedophils and teroists

For gods sake, 'terrorists' and 'paedophiles' both breath air perhaps we should just confiscate all that.

Well you need to check your grammar. :laugh:

The English language was not my strongest point, Sciences, Maths and Sports are.

I did however get the required grade in English language to attend University.

Spelling, well my google spell checker is always right!

Oh what aloud of rubbish.

If BitTorrent was so bad why have the likes of the BBC and SKY launched BitTorrent software! :blink:

By the way the bloke who showed the example, did he NOT break copyright laws.

What a waste of time. Where is Batman when you need him! :shiftyninja:

This clip is a couple of months old. Alot of people wrote in to the BBC to complain and there was a big thing on the website about it. The BBC and Newsnight programme since apologised for it and agreed they shouldn't have taken such a one-sided view.

jax.

It was the BBC?!

*Shocked an appalled*

I'd expect that from ITN or Sky News, but not the dear old beeb!

Right, so now as soon as I use a file sharing service, I'm automatically a kiddy fiddling suicide bomber. Nice to see the way information media is going these days. :rolleyes:

whats a paedophile?

show me where thats the correct spelling. that doesn't even sound like the right word if you say it.. it sounds like paydophiles.

whats a paedophile?

show me where thats the correct spelling. that doesn't even sound like the right word if you say it.. it sounds like paydophiles.

That's how it's spelled in England.

I'm automatically a kiddy fiddling suicide bomber.

Now that's a mental image I like, "Come here little child, FOR DE CORSE *BOOOM!*"

That's how it's spelled in England.

Yes, [From Greek paid- , stem of pais ?child, boy?. Ultimately from an Indo-European word meaning ?little?, which is also the ancestor of English poor.]

Phile is loving, attracted to, loving an affinity for.

Thats why we write it paedophile.