[Review] MobiBLU DAH-1500i "Cube" MP3 player

Took me quite a while to finish this review. It's as detailed as it would get, but if I missed anything please ask :)

http://aphnetworks.com/reviews/mobiblu_dah_1500i

Comments questions corrections etc please tell me. Give your opinions, please dont say it sucks, tell me where I can improve on :D

For those who keep wondering. I dont want to paste the review here on this page because:

- I dont want to change all the HTML/php code or whatever into BBCode

- Formatting issues

- Takes too much time to do all these stuff

- Reuploading all images to imageshack.us with take a long time.

- It is not convenient for me to edit mistakes here and on my site.

Anonymous commenting is enabled on my site, so you can directly comment the article without registering.

Another great and orignal review... yet so much time used up reading it. Must've taken alot of time to type up.

Off topic - Sell me the review sample... like now!!1 ^^

Woah! That was a nice (and professional) read.

This "Cube" amazes me every time I look at its pictures. It's astonishing how engineers managed to fit all kinds of nifty features and OLED screen into something that is almost as small as my thumb. I'm not really fond of the rubber protector, but it's still very nice of MobiBLU to include it when other companies are eager to make more profits from such essential accessories.

Thanks for this wonder review. (Y)

good review, but the device seems a little oddly shaped for an mp3 player. I mean, I want an mp3 player that I can slide in and out of my pocket, but it seems there would just be there this square shaped bump in my pants.

I wouldnt like to have that player, its too small, would get lost all the time and would be very hard to find, you'd have to put one of them keyfinders to it

Not really. Works fine for me, altho I agree that it will create a slight bulge in your pocket -- not too much of a prob for me as it will be out of my pocket showing off anyway :p I just got a Zen Micro 6GB (Latest gen), it actually sounds better than the first gen 5GB version (I havent tried the latest gen 5GB) and woot back to my Zen Micro lol, better sound than this (Y) Tradeoff? Large size.

Very good review. I still can't believe how small the player is when you see it in person though :blink: :| .

PSG22

It would be amazing if that had wireless headphones. Although you would probably lose it...

What, the headphones or the player itself :p ?

PSG22

Probably the player. You start walking, signal gets weaker, you go WTF as the guy next to you step on your player, etc etc