How Big Is Your Forehead?

Now, my mum, SHE IS OLD, 79 to be precise! Damn you go for really old chicks!! :laugh: :laugh:

By the way my forehead (Not my foreskin!) is 6cm high for what it's worth! :)

Ha ha, that makes you older than me.

Now who is being dirty!

That's a good size ... oh wait, I thought you meant some other part. :p

Hum, what you're thinking about is larger...like :omg: larger...I mean :drool::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::omg: large!

same ^ 4 fingers widths.. i know some folks who've got a 5 head.. :p

semi related.. you know what they say about men with big feet? ......... big socks. thats my answer.

i believe the word ForeHead was created because anything that is Fore is forward or the front and Head is obviously your head. so therefore the word ForeHead stands for "Front of Head".

keep em coming guys, ridiculously funny thread imo

LOL!

How Big Is Your Epidermis?

Are you sure you don't mean Epiglotis. Epidermis is the top layer of skin, kinda hard to measure :D

I also have a large fore-something else. I'm the world schnoodling (object, I'm not gay) champion. I can fit a beach ball up there ;) . I started with marbles and worked my way up!!!

uhm , mine's 7 centimeters

damn i have a huge forehead :o

No small wonder then that your nick is "Headrush" Ha Ha Ha Ha :laugh: :laugh:

Are you sure you don't mean Epiglotis. Epidermis is the top layer of skin, kinda hard to measure :D

hehe, no I didn't mean "epiglottis." And exactly! It's hard to measure...So who's willing to get skinned? Any suicidals out there? :laugh: