Im getting married

Well heres the deal... i was out with my girlfriends family last night, and we where enjoying ourselves, and i thought i whispered in Sarahs ear will you marry me (spur of the moment thing), and one of the younger brothers heard (around 10 years old), so he went upto the singer who was on stage and told em.

So.. as you can imagine the singer came over to where me and Sarah where sitting, and she got me up on stage with a microphone (ring in hand at the point) bearing in mind at this time the pub was packed to the rafters, so i had Sarah in front of me just off the stage, and theres me down on one knee (old romantic here) and i proposed to Sarah in a pub full of people.

She was crying her eyes out at thie point as i found out later, that no one had done this too her before and she didnt think that i would do it...

Soo..... anyway to wrap up

Sarah accepted my proposal and we have said that the date would be sometime in May 2007 time.....

Well heres the deal... i was out with my girlfriends family last night, and we where enjoying ourselves, and i thought i whispered in Sarahs ear will you marry me (spur of the moment thing), and one of the younger brothers heard (around 10 years old), so he went upto the singer who was on stage and told em.

So.. as you can imagine the singer came over to where me and Sarah where sitting, and she got me up on stage with a microphone (ring in hand at the point) bearing in mind at this time the pub was packed to the rafters, so i had Sarah in front of me just off the stage, and theres me down on one knee (old romantic here) and i proposed to Sarah in a pub full of people.

She was crying her eyes out at thie point as i found out later, that no one had done this too her before and she didnt think that i would do it...

Soo..... anyway to wrap up

Sarah accepted my proposal and we have said that the date would be sometime in May 2007 time.....

Ohh well congrats to you and your spouse.

Will you announce the divorce in the same light?

You should really had done it on Trisha, so we could had all seen it. :wub:

Congratulations........now are you saaving a table for UK Neowinians at the wedding lol

leesmithg: 'tard....retard, you know the word?

ChocIST

edit... not sure if that was an ass thing to say or if it made any sense. so i just deleted it.

Well it sounds like it went smoothly... best of luck to you. Here's a smiley in a party hat :fun:

Edited by JiveMasterT

CONGRATS, damn thats beautiful ^^

im so happy for ya, oh and me too, i want to marry a certain girl as well, but ugh, im just 16, getting 17 on 9th July, dammit i want her so badly :D

guess i know what u feel - really, good luck for u both

-fm