how to uncap my webstar cable modem

hi guys is there any 1 help me how i can uncap my cable modem im on actual speed of 10mbps but my cable operator tat ###### giving me only 64kbps connection is this possbile to uncap my modem to get the max speed.in my area some guys have done that :crazy: i wish i can also do tat by any one;s help :p

Youre playing with fire, your cable company will instantly know that your using bandwidth thats not actually yours, they will ban you from ever having cable in your area again and might possibly sue you. Its illegal.

I think a mod should change the topic to "How can i get banned from using cable in my area the fastest?"

dude dont worry abt that ban thing no body has got banned yet man u tell me if u know how to do it?cheers

Youre playing with fire, your cable company will instantly know that your using bandwidth thats not actually yours, they will ban you from ever having cable in your area again and might possibly sue you. Its illegal.

i know Its illegal but ppl r doing u cant tape all of them man i pay 12pounds per month and still tat ****ty speed of 64kbps which gives me max 10kb/sec rite i deserve to fuk around with it!!!

As someone who is employed by a large high speed internet cable company, this is a breach of your TOS (terms/laws will obviously vary by country but all have something about uncapping being a breach of TOS).

None the less, no internet company will treat you kindly by uncapping your modem.

Closed