About the SPAM...

*sigh* I didn't even know this was going on, as I am not a member of NeoWin forums. The spam was being posted by a member of BetaNet forums in response to an announcement that our next member goal was 1000 members. I never, in any sense, meant for him or any other member to SPAM members of this board or any other. :s

I hope that you can forgive this one time misunderstanding, and not hold a grudge against the site or forums. I would hate to know that one member ruined what was once a perfect reputation.

I will be making an annoucement over at the forums about spamming, and acceptable ways of reccomending members and reaching our goal, so as to avoid this in the future.

So as admin of the forum and the site, i apologize on TheCrossMovement's behalf.

Yes I have also edited the announcement and apologise for mentioning your site as the bad guys. We have had more emails come from others too, it seems Neowin has become a hunting ground for potential hits (or something)

I hope this doesnt create any bad feelings between our sites and also hope that you achieve your goal of 1000 members :)

Neobond

I didn't really mind it especially after reading it. It was friendly, honest, and spirited....It wasn't like the 'PAY OFF DEBT' spam I always get...lol ;)

I think everyone was just upset because, yeah it's unsolicited...but no probs here hehe :) :D