Ratchet & Clank PSP!

The multimillion-unit-selling Ratchet & Clank franchise makes its way to the PSP? system as an all-new action platformer. This exciting adventure comes equipped with an enormous variety of inventive weapons and gadgets that are still not fit for this world!

While on vacation, Ratchet & Clank get lured into a mysterious quest and soon rediscover a forgotten race of genius inventors known as the Technomites. Little do they realize that the Technomites are bent on galactic conquest, and are creating their own army of heroes to rule the Universe! Ratchet and Clank must now work together to stop this clone army from taking over the galaxy before it is too late.

* Play as both Ratchet and Clank in a 3rd person action/adventure set in their futuristic

sci-fi universe

* Equip Ratchet with an arsenal of the most creative weapons and gadgets all with unique upgrades, including the Shrink Ray which allows Ratchet to explore the Technomites world

* All new customizable armor system themed for various gameplay uses to advance players through challenging action packed levels

* Download exclusive multiplayer missions or earn a collection of special items and trade them back and forth with friends via WiFi

190280l1.jpg

190280l2.jpg

190280l3.jpg

Source: http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?cookie%...uct%5Fid=190280

w00t! I cant wait this is going to be awesome!:woot:t::woot:t::woot:t::woot:t:

Heh, I was just looking at the UT2007 Screenies, and then flipped to this thread.

Still, pretty good looking game for the PSP. Haven't played any platformers on it as of yet.

do people still use their psps? I thought it was like the gamegear.

psp, lol. like anyone actually want that crap.

I dont own a PSP, but on their behalf and anyone else who is excited about the prospect of new PSP games, can u two go %$# yourselves?

thanks.

I dont own a PSP, but on their behalf and anyone else who is excited about the prospect of new PSP games, can u two go %$# yourselves?

thanks.

LOL :)

To those two guys if you dont like the PSP dont post here then.

Looks like Neowin needs that mod that can ban members from certain forums. I'll have to suggest that. :yes:

Looks good. Nice to see some good games coming to PSP. :)

What bothers me though is why is this topic rated 1 star? In fact it looks as if every topic in the Sony forum is rated either 1 or 2 stars, yet Microsoft topics are always 4 or 5 stars. It seems as if some fanboys just come into the Sony section to rate every topic low for some retarded reason. Stop it.

I have a PSP and I use it freequently, it's not just a door stopper... But this game is not my type. I doubt there is any gore in it at all or some serious puzzles.

@Mojo it happened to the Microsoft section recently, somone gave every thread started by OrangeSould the lowest rating and does so to every thread... after that people have started to rate him high to counter.

The rating system seems to work okay in other parts of the forum, but in the console section it's way off. People are rating good topics 1 star, while some useless topics have been getting 5 stars. It seems people aren't rating by actual content. I would say S7R1K3R and l77Il7H rated this topic 1 star because they just don't like the PSP (looking at their posts).

Yeah there are alot of anti-sony people here :( Now I dont like Microsoft , Nintendo much but you dont see me going posting anti-microsoft or nintendo topics or atricles. :no: