psp downgrade hellllpppp

hey, i bin tryna get games on my psp for lyk a munth now, first i dwnloaded games n tried putin em on, but then i realised i had version 1.51 not 1.50 so i have been trying to downgrade,and th only solution i can see is updating to version 2.0 and then downgrading, does anybody know where i can get firmware version 2.0????? or an easier way to get games onto my psp...

it wud b much appreciated...thanks

Yeah, upgrading to 2.00 and then downgrading is the only way you'll get 1.50 running on your PSP. There are no downgrades for other versions available.

You can get 2.00 firmware here: http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/5

That site also has a great turtorial for downgrading to 1.50. I used that same tutorial when I downgraded, and it was very easy.

hey paper tiger, i downloaded the firmware, made th update folder and wen i went 2 run it on my psp,it sed the data was corrupted... do you know what im doing wrong????? or nebody els lol? urgent it realy strtin 2 pis me of

cheers

hey paper tiger, i downloaded the firmware, made th update folder and wen i went 2 run it on my psp,it sed the data was corrupted... do you know what im doing wrong????? or nebody els lol? urgent it realy strtin 2 pis me of

cheers

Did you create the update folder in /PSP/GAME? Also make sure that the folder is all caps eg UPDATE.....for some reason the psp does not see the firmware when the characters are lower case.

hey ye i did bcoz it sed to in the tutorial, thats why i dont know what im doing wrong, do u think maybe its the file???? also when i go to put th eboot file in the update folder a message comes up sayin:

"cannot copt Eboot: cannot find the specific file

check that u hav specified the access route and the file name correctly"

sorta summin lyk tht cz i transl8ed it from spanish so wont be exact.... does it help at all?

also in th tutorial, it sez make sure ur psp is connected to ac adaptor, i hav it plugd in but i only hav the cable to charge from the usb could that be th problem??? i dont cy it wud b jus chekin?

thnks. dgz

sorry il write it properly...

yes i did put it in the correct folder,that is why i dont know what i am doing wrong,could it be the file? also when i put th EBOOT file in the update folder a message comes up saying:

"cannot copy EBOOT: cannot find the specific file

check that you have specified the access route and the file name correctly"

its kinda something like that,but it wont be exact because i translated it from spanish...but does it help at all?

also in the tutorial it says "make sure your psp is connected to the AC adaptor,I dont have the original charger it broke, but i do have the usb charger which is what i put it on.but could that be the problem?i dont see why it would be, just checking tho...

thanks

does the cable that plugs into usb, count as an ac adaptor?

Negative. There are some cables that use USB power, but they plug into the AC slot.