Brazil x New Zeland

The last match before the World Cup 2006 will be a few meters from where i live adn as a good brazilian a football lover i have to go....:D

First time i see our official team playing live and im really excited.

Its a friendly match, still just few days before the WC

Just felt the need to express my joy.

brcopy4od.jpg

Not the best place, but not many places left.

They sold all the tickets in 3 days.

Vai Brasil HEXAcampeao !!!

:D

Pfft, come on people, we all know this is the year that Brazil will hold on to its 6th world cup :)

Congrats on going to the game - wish I could go :/

Edited by cpu killer

This would be like watching the All Blacks playing Sri Lanka or something. The word 'pointless' comes to mind for Brazil, nevertheless, good experience for NZ.

^the same could be said about Australia vs Brazil, but both teams can learn against the worlds top side, evolution of the game in other parts of the world is good, however long it will take

Its just a friendly match....Plus its just few days before the world cup, none of the players want to get injured at this point.

But im sure it will be nice to see.

I already got my official t-shirt, now just need a new digital camera....:D

Only 4 weeks left, yay !!!

• 5 weeks later...

Hey, ive been there.

Brasil 4 x 0 New Zealand, was a good match...New Zealand made a good first half and did some attacks.

I was lucky i was behind the Brazilian goal at the second half and i saw most of the goals... :D

I cannot describe the emotion to see them so close, i can barely talk till now because i screamed so much .....ehehe...

See the players live and close like that gives the real notion of the strengh and power they have, really impressive.

I advise everyone to see your national teams playing, its an unique experience.

here is some pics if someone is interested, i didnt take much because i had no digital camera...but i used my w810.

dsc004280qb.th.jpg dsc004358qi.th.jpg

dsc004324er.th.jpg dsc004318pg.th.jpg

im the one in the last picture, but most of the ppl around me are my friends.

The stade is not full at the moment because it was 1hr before the start, but it was full after (30.000 ppl)

ive tried to get me some tickets to see them in Germany but unfortunately there is no more tickets, and the ones i found on the net are too expensive.

Anyway.

Go BRASIL !!!

:D

Some very nice pictures, looks like you had a good time! I agree that seeing your favourite players in real life is an amazing experience. I always go to the Liverpool FC parades when they win something, and to be literally up close to Steven Gerrard is brilliant.

Cheers :) and i think england will win argentina in the final, i worked it out;)

WOW whos the fit bird in the black top on the 3rd pic, shes mighty fine :drools: :woot:

WOW whos the fit bird in the black top on the 3rd pic, shes mighty fine :drools: :woot:

lol, its a friend..

Luckly i didnt post any pics of my sister. :p

Yeah, i hope this world cup will not be like the last one, when i remember they cheated against Spain and Italy.

New Zealand.... are you kidding me? What a waste of money, the All Blacks are all that country has in the way of sport.

This would be like watching the All Blacks playing Sri Lanka or something. The word 'pointless' comes to mind for Brazil, nevertheless, good experience for NZ.

It's a good idea to play weak teams before major tournaments.

Less likely to get serious injuries, can blood inexperienced players and hammering a team 10-0

creates confidence.

This is something England seem to lack when going into major tournaments.

Our F.A. should arrange games prior to major tournaments which are against Luxembourg, New Zealand and other lower rated teams.

Brazil have done it for years, thats why they win most world cup finals.