23) Buccaneers pick David Joseph OG/Oklahoma

24) Bengals pick Johnathan Joseph CB/South Carolina

25) Steelers pick (from Giants) Santonio Holmes WR/Ohio State

26) Bills pick (from Bears) John McCargo DT/NC State

27) Panthers pick DeAngelo Williams RB/Memphis

28) Jaguars pick Marcedes Lewis TE/UCLA

29) Jets pick (from Broncos) Nick Mangold C/Ohio State

30) Colts pick Joseph Addai RB/LSU

31) Seahawks pick Kelly Jennings CB/Miami (FL)

32) Giants pick (from Steelers) Mathias Kiwanuka DE/Boston

Trades:

1) Rams and Broncos: Rams get 1st round and 3rd round 2006 picks and Broncos get 1st round 2006 pick

2) Browns and Ravens: Browns get 1st round and 6th round 2006 picks and Ravens get 1st round 2006 pick

3) Giants and Steelers: Steelers get 1st round 2006 pick and Giants get 1st round, 3rd round, and 4th round 2006 picks

4) Bears and Bills: Bills get 1st round 2006 pick and Bears get 2nd round and 3rd round 2006 picks

Since the first round is over, I won't be updating the picks any more. It was a weird first round.

Edited by Steffan

i heard a rumor GB trade jevon walker, 5th overall and another pick to trade up to # 2... thats going around on some sports boards right now... who knows

# 2 Saints Pick up Reggie Bush...

The saints are going to be a fun team to play with in Madden even more now... Drew Brees, Reggie Bush... mmm

Believe me, A.J. Hawk is one guy I do not want to be tackled by. He sort of reminds me of Urlacher.

No surprise the Raiders took Huff. They did let Woodson go to the Packers :p

My Lions just screwed me over. For over a year I said they would get Leinart, then they have their chance and they pick up Ernie Sims.. f*ck that. Mike Martz + Lienart = Pro Bowl Career. With the received corps we have he would of be fine, but instead we screwed the draft over.

My Lions just screwed me over. For over a year I said they would get Leinart, then they have their chance and they pick up Ernie Sims.. f*ck that. Mike Martz + Lienart = Pro Bowl Career. With the received corps we have he would of be fine, but instead we screwed the draft over.

The Lions have 5 QBs on their roster, they don't need another one. They need to drop one or two of the QBs. I think Harrington will be the first to go.

The Lions have 5 QBs on their roster, they don't need another one. They need to drop one or two of the QBs. I think Harrington will be the first to go.

They only have 2 Qbs now. 2 or 3 Failed Qbs... McCown and Kitna and that kid they took in the 3rd round 2 years ago

Ernie Simms is pretty nasty though...

i think this draft is pretty crazy...

leinart and cutler really bombed...but i guess leinart didn't mind giving up the #1 spot a year ago.

Cowboys pick some chump from OSU. Ugh.

And why is everyone so high on Cutler? He won 11 games in 4 years. :huh:

For the exact opposite they are down on Leinart. Cutler has a great arm and other measurables. For some reason, alot of people think that just because he propelled Vandy to a 5-6 record, he is a great leader.

Yeah, I know how they think and it confuses me. :laugh:

You can have the best arm in the world, but if you can't win ball games, you still suck. Did you see the highlights they were playing on Cutler? It was the same out pattern against Florida over and over...I think they showed it like 12 times or so.

I remember when Jeff George was taken #1 overall. being from Illinois, I saw that and I just couldn't believe it. Great arm, but couldn't lead Illinois to anything but a rose bowl humiliation.

He and Leinart and Young all played in very good conferences....the difference is...the prior two knew what it takes to win.

Yeah, I know how they think and it confuses me. :laugh:

You can have the best arm in the world, but if you can't win ball games, you still suck. Did you see the highlights they were playing on Cutler? It was the same out pattern against Florida over and over...I think they showed it like 12 times or so.

I remember when Jeff George was taken #1 overall. being from Illinois, I saw that and I just couldn't believe it. Great arm, but couldn't lead Illinois to anything but a rose bowl humiliation.

He and Leinart and Young all played in very good conferences....the difference is...the prior two knew what it takes to win.

Well BOOG, just because his team went 5-6 in arguably the toughest conference in the nation, doesn't mean he doesn't have what it takes to be good. A good example of this is the #1 pick this season, Mario Williams, who "led" NC State to a 6-5 record in the ACC, which is "easier" than the SEC.

Vanderbilt had a horrendous tmea and from what I saw last season (saw 2-3 of their games) Cutler was the reason Vandy was in the games they won/lost. The school has used him as leverage to recruit some good players.

Well BOOG, just because his team went 5-6 in arguably the toughest conference in the nation, doesn't mean he doesn't have what it takes to be good. A good example of this is the #1 pick this season, Mario Williams, who "led" NC State to a 6-5 record in the ACC, which is "easier" than the SEC.

Vanderbilt had a horrendous tmea and from what I saw last season (saw 2-3 of their games) Cutler was the reason Vandy was in the games they won/lost. The school has used him as leverage to recruit some good players.

He won 11 games in 4 years...since he won 5 last year, that leaves 6 over 3. 2-9 the year before. 2-10 the year before that....to another 2 win season before that. To be a top eschelon QB, you gotta win some games. Yes, he played in a tough conference, but you play Kentucky, Navy, Chattanooga, et al that aren't high powered teams, you need to find a way to win those games.

Sorry, but to me Cutler is a huge reach.

i will never understand why people think cutler is any good...not even after seeing his "highlights". he will be lucky to start a game in the nfl.

i will never understand why people think cutler is any good...not even after seeing his "highlights". he will be lucky to start a game in the nfl.

You mean 'highlight'. They keep showing the same play. lol

I was suprised that Lendale White wasnt picked up earlier. I like the Titans situation, hopefully Young and White can develop and play good. Youngs gotta work on his release/stance - He will get chewed up if he throws the way he did in college. This years draft was crazy, and arguably the best wideout goes to the Steelers...

The draft has just ended as I type this. 255 picks have come and gone and one name is not called. Yes, Marcus Vick's name was not called. I wonder who will pick him up as a free agent.

The draft has just ended as I type this. 255 picks have come and gone and one name is not called. Yes, Marcus Vick's name was not called. I wonder who will pick him up as a free agent.

:laugh:

No one wants a criminal to be their QB. Can you imagine what kind of "leader" he would be.

I just heard about it on the local news and I'm very happy that he didn't get drafted.

btw, Mr. Irrelevant is Kevin McMahan WR from Maine.