[review] Thermaltake Matrix VX case

My latest review on the Thermaltake Matrix VX computer case. This case weighs an incredible 3.8 kg (Yes you read it right) and looks pretty nice too :)

0149yn.jpg

http://aphnetworks.com/reviews/thermaltake_matrix_vx

What do the ratings mean? Its all here:

http://aphnetworks.com/review_focus

Comments questions corrections etc please tell me. Give your opinions, please dont say it sucks, tell me where I can improve on :) Anonymous commenting is enabled on my site, so you can directly comment the article without registering.

--

For those who keep wondering. I dont want to paste the review here on this page because:

- I dont want to change all the HTML/php code or whatever into BBCode

- Formatting issues

- Takes too much time to do all these stuff

- Reuploading all images to imageshack.us with take a long time.

- It is not convenient for me to edit mistakes here and on my site.

Edited by chconline

The reason behind that is that I typically review products that I like, which typically won't dip below 8 because I specify what I want to review ;)

And I believe my ratings are well supported by my evidence that it deserves such a rating.

Edit: I don't think you know what the numbers mean either. :)

The guide below indicates what each number means:

10/10: This is an absolutely incredible product that's absolutely perfect with no drawbacks at all.

9.5/10: Near-perfect product with very minor drawbacks; you should definitely look into purchasing.

9/10: Excellent product with minor drawbacks that does not affect the overall product.

8.5/10: An above average product that has products that may or may not affect overall value.

8/10: Slightly above average product that has some drawback which should be look into before purchasing.

7.5/10: Average product that has drawbacks that might be significant to the end user and should be put into consideration before purchase.

7/10: A product rated slightly below average and drawbacks may or may not turn you away from buying this product.

6.5/10: Pretty much below average at this point. Drawbacks definitely should not be ignored nor overlooked.

6/10: Below average product and its drawbacks outweigh its advantages.

5.5/10: With a few advantages that this products offer, its disadvantages will turn you away from this product.

5/10: Very little and insignificant advantages with drawbacks that far outweighs its positive aspects.

4.5/10: This product's drawbacks are very significant, and in general, don't get this product.

4/10: This product offers very little to no advantage and should not be purchased unless you are looking for something that is only on this product that others do not offer.

3.5/10 or lower: Don't get this product. There are better things out there for your money.

In other words, a rating of 8.5 means:

8.5/10: An above average product that has products that may or may not affect overall value.

Edited by chconline

The reason behind that is that I typically review products that I like, which typically won't dip below 8 because I specify what I want to review ;)

And I believe my ratings are well supported by my evidence that it deserves such a rating.

Edit: I don't think you know what the numbers mean either. :)

In other words, a rating of 8.5 means:

Ooops in the quore I noticed a few typos :p Its updated in my link, http://aphnetworks.com/review_focus, for those still wondering.

Any reason why most, if not all your reviews end up with 8/10, if not more?

I would stick to brochures if I wanted to see sugarcoated descriptions.

I take that back. Thanks for the explanation chconline.

Why can't I edit quick replies? :cry:

They are limited to edit times. However thanks for your honest comments monkeh, I updated all my pages and review focus page accordingly. :)

shoulda compared the temps to another case for the same system.

anyhow, not my personal preference for a case. It's probably good but I'd be up for something a bit more big and elegant (so less flashy, pure aluminium or something like a Lian Li)

Updated :D

0123nb.jpg

0168ov.jpg

Use SwiftChart for your graphics man :p, :hint: pm me :hint:

I would love some high res pics also, i saw that case a month ago and i wanted to buy it... sadly my pocket didnt think the same...

^^ That is a nice case, but unfortunately its 2.5x the price :laugh:

Use SwiftChart for your graphics man :p, :hint: pm me :hint:

I would love some high res pics also, i saw that case a month ago and i wanted to buy it... sadly my pocket didnt think the same...

I can get that from the company directly easily :p

Yeah a lot of people asked for high res pics, unfortunately my pocket (and server resources) didnt think the same :p

This is a great case for less than $90, but it doesnt come with a PSU like the Sonata II, which may be a disadvantage...