May Desktops

I really like this one,

ObjectDock Skin: Clear Glass

VS: Athens DWM (modded with new startbutton / Task Flash, AMAZING SKIN!)

Wall: Drops of Rain

Winamp skin: Clearone Beta

Icons: CHUMS / Elements suite

Apps: AveDesk, Objeckdock, WB5,

desktopmay6ci.jpg

You might wanna consider using the program "Vista Start" that comes in this theme. It fills the area where ur vista start button is at the top so it doesnt look cut off.

You might wanna consider using the program "Vista Start" that comes in this theme. It fills the area where ur vista start button is at the top so it doesnt look cut off.

I'm a noob when it comes to skinning, mind elaborating a bit further? I'd like to have a full uncut startbutton.

I'm a noob when it comes to skinning, mind elaborating a bit further? I'd like to have a full uncut startbutton.

if u r using wb5 and u do have skinstudio, u got the option to set an overlay for the start button which won't display a cutoff circle.

The 'vistastart' tool is a program which serves the same purpose but it's a third party program. This is basically for users without wb5 when they need to emulate the vista complete circular start button without the cutoff.

I have skinstudio 5 and WindowBlinds 5 I don't know how to do that though, is there a walkthrough? I don't like running 3rd party apps as I already have so many running on my system. Any help would be appreciated.

I have skinstudio 5 and WindowBlinds 5 I don't know how to do that though, is there a walkthrough? I don't like running 3rd party apps as I already have so many running on my system. Any help would be appreciated.

if u check skins of kol, jemaho or any other vista skin, u will find an image defined under the following section in skinstudio

taskbar->start button->start button glow.

This is the image which gives the start menu the rounded look rather than a cut off one. You need to define this image in your modded skin and set the correct sizing margins and contents margins.

if u need complete details, give me ur email id