May Desktops

• Visual style: Thallos - Thallos .1 (Normal)
  • Wallpaper: Vancouver Dusk
  • Icons: Marvilla's Pastels
  • Programs: ZoneAlarm Security Suite v6.1.744.001, Yz'Dock, Rainlendar

desktop_small_20060501.jpg

VS: Milk 2

Wall: sunset beach by Arturog

Programs: ObjectDock, Konfabulator, Truelaunchbar, CD Art Display RC4.1 (AKA Winamp CDCase)

post-66871-1146539224_thumb.jpg

sum1 help me plz!!!!!!! i can't load my visual themes to come up, evry time i load them up i get "run a dll as an app has encountered a problem and needs to close"

If you can't beat 'um, join 'um (I'm talking about placing the desktop on a monitor or computer etc)

maypreview.jpg

As usual, the info is available @ deviantart (click it)

VS: Milk 2

Wall: sunset beach by Arturog

Programs: ObjectDock, Konfabulator, Truelaunchbar, CD Art Display RC4.1 (AKA Winamp CDCase)

post-66871-1146539224_thumb.jpg

hey, very nice,

what's that iTunes thing in the taskbar, it looks very nice

desktopmay4xy.th.jpg

smandff2iv.th.jpg

*Edit: Fixed*

VS: Flama Compact (Windowblinds Port)

Substyle: Carbon

Wallpaper: "Cyrix Wall by N0valyfe" modified (Deviant Art link to original)

Firefox Skin: HaikuFox

Edited by El Sid

CAn you find Marvin?????

VS: Clearlooks 0.6 Black

Miranda and Rainlendar

Wallpaper: PM me

neoshooter15mc.th.jpg

Hey, how did you do that bar at the top of your screen?

Cheers

it isn't finished yet.. My buddy Jim is making finishing touches.... i am sure he won't mind releasing it. It is across between vista/ dreamland and other ideas we both came up with.

we are going for as much transparency that you can see text, with vista buttons in the groove of the window. It is super sexy... but not done.

can i be informed abt its release? can i beta test it?

link to wall please...... ;)

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/32540638/

it was in the last two days worth of landscape wallpapers at deviant art.

can i be informed abt its release? can i beta test it?

Like i said, my new buddy jim off of neowin is hacking/ tweaking and making the theme.

I started a thread in the wb section about a dreamland vista skin. From their i met jim, who said he would help me produce my image of the perfect wb theme.

I truly like the vista max, min close buttons, and it was my idea to engrain them into the tip of the window.

Pretty much all of the tweaks made, were thought up by me, including the start menu sphere. Jim has been kind enough to actually edit the themes and take alittle bit of all the good parts and create something that i think would be sublime.

We are working on the start menu at the moment, and possibly borrowing the vista buttons from lemon vista.

This skin was really created just for me, but like i said above, jim has used pieces from dreamland, some wb vista skin, and possibly clearone. We would have to get the permission from all of those artists before we could release it to the web.

The theme should be done soon.

Am I the only one who really could care less about posting desktop shots inside objects that link to deviant art pages of thumbnails of the same desktop shot in another object which you have to click yet again?

Whatever happened to simply posting the shot? use www.tinypic.com