PS3 Real Time In-game Footage Video

Ha, thats actually Xbox 360 footage. But ok.

May I ask how you know this? There's no indication in the video itself, and it's residing on IGN's PS3 site. There's also a link to the video page from IGN's main PS3 page.

I seriously doubt IGN screwed up that badly...

Well, its the only logical answer. THERE IS NO PS3 footage yet. This trailer is on the 360 site aswell. SOO why would they show a footage from a console that isn't done yet. IGN does this all the time. They would show xbox footage on the ps2 site.

you smartass!

you should start reading news before posting some "MY FRIENDS IS SO 1337 AND HAS EVERYTHING RIGHT!!" comments. the video IS the "actual" gameplay from BiA game that will be released for PS3.

damn!

It hasn't been officially confirmed for the 360 yet.

In all likelyhood this footage is from the PC version, not the PS3 or Xbox360 versions. (It's assumed there WILL be a 360 version).

except for the effects, the graphics dont look all that great. the hand and arm of the guy and the buildings and the people dont look that good.

Well, its the only logical answer. THERE IS NO PS3 footage yet. This trailer is on the 360 site aswell. SOO why would they show a footage from a console that isn't done yet. IGN does this all the time. They would show xbox footage on the ps2 site.

How about PS3 dev kits?

no, that is the Xbox360 version footage, but its in the PS3 section because its going to be the same game/ same graphics.

Did you read what I said? THERE IS NO Xbox360 version officially yet. Why would they post the very first video of the game of a version that doesn't even exist yet (officially exist I mean).

As I said.. Brother in Arms 3 for now is ONLY announced for the PC and PS3. It's reasonable to expect a 360 version as well, but it hasn't even been announced yet.

this game isnt impressive at all. considering the hype this ps3 is supposed to bring i see nothing different from what the 360 can do.

It hasn't been officially confirmed for the 360 yet.

In all likelyhood this footage is from the PC version, not the PS3 or Xbox360 versions. (It's assumed there WILL be a 360 version).

so what was the 10 page interview with screenshots of the xbox 360 version in April OXM for

http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=c...d=2735&Itemid=2

Ubisoft and developer Gearbox have officially announced Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.

The game marks the third installment in the Brothers in Arms WWII squad-based shooter franchise.

?With Brothers In Arms Hell?s Highway, Gearbox is investing everything to take next-generation gaming to an entirely new level,? said Gearbox president Randy Pitchford. ?For Brothers In Arms Hell?s Highway, the Unreal Engine 3 powers real next-generation graphics and the most intense, action-oriented recreation of true history ever offered as interactive entertainment.?

The is expected to launch in time for holiday 2006, although the companies point out that the game has yet to be concept approved by SCEA.

so what was the 10 page interview with screenshots of the xbox 360 version in April OXM for

http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=c...d=2735&Itemid=2

Ubisoft and developer Gearbox have officially announced Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.

The game marks the third installment in the Brothers in Arms WWII squad-based shooter franchise.

?With Brothers In Arms Hell?s Highway, Gearbox is investing everything to take next-generation gaming to an entirely new level,? said Gearbox president Randy Pitchford. ?For Brothers In Arms Hell?s Highway, the Unreal Engine 3 powers real next-generation graphics and the most intense, action-oriented recreation of true history ever offered as interactive entertainment.?

The is expected to launch in time for holiday 2006, although the companies point out that the game has yet to be concept approved by SCEA.

Well obviously I stan:pcorrected :p. But hey at least I can admit when I'm wrong about something:pWhistles* :p.