Do you have a job or are u still in school?

84 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a job or are u still in school?

• I work
    • I go to school
    • both
    • neither

well i just thought of this..lol, so how many of you ppl have a job? or else go to school? well i'm in school, so i might get a job after i graduate lol...i couldve worked this summer..but my dad didnt tell me wha to do :-

Originally posted by AtmaLocke003

I'm a bum, I graduated from HS in June now I just chilling...

Haha, same. I graduated in July and I'm still a bum. Applied at a few places but all the jobs I've seen are crap.

Going to college, but I'm thinking about getting a job along with it cause there are just too many things I want(need) to get...

:rolleyes:

Now I just gotta find a place that will hire me...

:ermm:

• 2 weeks later...

I worked for BT in network design following my BSc degree but thanks to an award that covers fees and living expenses I'm now studying full time for my MSc in Information Systems

Graduated HS in Dec. of 2001, 1 semester late. Quit my job about two weeks before school ended. Been a stay-at-home bum since then. Blew a couple hundred dollars on a cross country road trip by myself. I keep telling myself to get a job at one of the local tech shops, but am too lazy and I like my bum lifestyle where i can do anything i want anytime of the day. For instance i live just southwest of houston, texas i got kicked out of a local park about 23:00 by the police for sleeping in my car, spent the next 10 hours or so driving to the middle of Louisiana (sp?), sleeping in a rest stop in the middle of a swamp and driving back.

• 4 weeks later...