Making your computer look like it has a virus

Hey guys, I was just looking for a program that can make the screen look messed up or something like that. My sister went on my computer when i told her not to so I want to make her think she messed it up. It doesnt have to be much, shes dumb and believe anything. Thanks :D

ok, ill try that and see if i can make it look decent.. probably not tho.

any other ideas in case i fail? (which i most likely will)

Thanks guys

Just code it up in VB or something

because i know how..? haha, yeah, care to explain?

have you tryed googleing "fake virus"

oh yeah.. now i feel dumb :blush:

Just code it up in VB or something, get a faked out dialog box :)

I did the same thing in my Programming class at school. Some students were confused. :D

just password protect ur computer?

Lock your computer or unplug your computer

I would but I dont want to sign in at startup. I usually lock my room (I know its weird but you would too) but i guess I forgot. Oh well.

Well if your too lazy to sign in at startup ... maybe don't complain that she goes on your computer. It takes you what? 3 seconds to type in a password? If that.

Yeah but I turn it on before i get in the shower so when i come out its all ready and signed into aim and xfire and all the jazz.

My favourite is taking a screenshot of your desktop, closing explorer.exe and temprarily moving all your icons off the desktop. That way you'll see the icons and start button (as part of wall paper) but nothing will be clickable haha.